A/N: life's a bit....rocky right now -_-

Hey y'all....it's been a hot second....

I just wanted to come up here and say that exams are starting in two weeks and I've got a bunch of assignments to catch up on. And with writer's block hitting me strong, I might not be able to update this book (and possibly WITCHCRAFT as well) for some time, likely until December when hopefully things cool off....

I'm really sorry.... I love writing this book but I've lost so many ideas and the drive to write it since quarantine hit. Things have been tough for everyone, but I didn't expect things to go the way they did. Nothing that bad happened, I was just affected in ways I didn't want to be.

As of right now, I'm questioning whether to continue writing the book or just discontinue it. It's likely that I'll just put it on a hiatus for some time until everything is in check, but I'm not sure whether I should just find a quick ending or stop the series as a whole. This was supposed to be the first book in a trilogy, and now I'm not sure whether I want to finish it or not. I had so many ideas, but things are looking bleak with the drive to write, to the point that I wouldn't want to force myself to continue if I didn't want to.

So yeah, nothing's confirmed yet, and I hope the next update is a full chapter instead of anything else.

Okay, ON A MUCH HAPPIER NOTE, I have another supernatural idea I want to write, but I'm not sure exactly how to go about it. I might just keep it to myself and write it as a script, or I could publish it here just for fun. It's gonna be similar to WITCHCRAFT but less academic and more adventure and heartbreak..... Heh....

And the next chapter of WITCHCRAFT is Lily on its way soon. Some drama and romance starts and it sets up the whole Valentine's day spice I've got planned. So if you still haven't checked it out, I urge you to. I'm actually kind of excited for how this book might go.

There are so many decision I need to make about a lot in my life, and I just wanted y'all to know that I'm still alive and kicking, but it's just gotten a bit difficult. I hope you understand. (This was a very convoluted message, so I hope it was easy to understand whatever I wrote in the first place😅)

And I wrote this all in one sitting before going to shower, so sorry for any spelling or grammar errors.

I love you all and thank you so much for the support I've received so far. I really appreciate it.

Thanks for reading!
• Nessa •