Don't you want to order me?

***The following is set after the events of SOTUS S. Here contains Arthit and Kongpob's descent into the BDSM lifestyle. Mostly because they realize how erotic it becomes. 

***Mature content. 18+ ONLY! Read at your own risk!

"P'Arthit, is anyone flirting with you at work?" asked Kongpob over the phone. He sounded a little out of breath.

Arthit smiled devilishly as he answered.

"Yes. There are some new employees here and they don't know about us yet," he said nonchalantly.

Kongpob paused on his way to the apartment door.

"Did you tell them that you have a cute, possessive boyfriend?"

"I haven't gotten around to doing that yet. They're so beautiful. I'm really enjoying the attention, now that you're working so far away and I don't get to see you every day." Arthit's smile faded as he thought about the truth in his words. Before they used to be inseparable, but they were now busier than ever and working in different cities. He only hoped that one day Kongpob could come back to find a job back home. 

Suddenly Arthit heard a loud knock at his door. It was 11 p.m. He didn't know who could be knocking at this time of night. The knocks got louder as he approached the door and he apprehensively looked through the peep hole.  His eyes widened as he found himself looking at Kongpob's face. 

Arthit grinned and quickly opened the door. He opened his mouth to welcome Kongpob, but Kongpob pushed his way in with his luggage. 

Before Arthit could say a word, he was pushed against the wall and Kongpob's lips were on his. Kongpob stroked his jaw and silently asked for entrance. 

Arthit melted beneath his caressing fingers and opened his mouth. His tongue came out to stroke Kongpob's. Kongpob sucked on his tongue and then bit down hard on Arthit's bottom lip.

"Ow!" Arthit cried as he pulled back. He stroked his throbbing bottom lip with his fingers and looked angrily at Kongpob. 

"That's for flirting with other girls." 

"I wasn't flirting, idiot. I was just teasing you."

Kongpob's anger was still not appeased. He crowded in Arthit aggressively and grabbed his chin. 

"Do you know how it feels to be far away from someone you love and be uncertain?" Kongpob didn't let Arthit answer. He just lowered his head and gave Arthit a bruising kiss. His head tilting this way and that way as he yanked at Arthit's clothes.

Buttons scattered and Arthit moaned against Kongpob's lips. He tried to undress Kongpob, but Kongpob grabbed both of his wrists with one hand and kept a tight hold on them against his groin. With his other hand, Kongpob yanked down Arthit's pants and left him naked to his gaze.

Arthit stepped out of his pants and looked up at Kongpob pleadingly.

"Let me..." Arthit couldn't finish as Kongpob once again covered his lips with his. Kongpob buried his right hand in Arthit's hair and walked backwards to the bed. He turned around once he felt the bed on the back of his legs and pushed Arthit on the bed.

Arthit raised his hands to touch him and undress him but Kongpob stayed him with a harsh glare.

"Lay flat on your back." Kongpob said.

His harsh gaze made Arthit obey silently. Arthit felt this was different, but exhilarating at the same time. Despite how angry and hurt Kongpob was and how much he wanted to soothe him, he wanted to see how this would play out. He knew Kongpob would never hurt him.