You need me

Mature content! 18+ ONLY. Read at your own risk!

Kongpob weaved in and out of traffic like a crazy person. His heart was pounding and he grit his teeth as he thought darkly about what he would do to Arthit when he found him.

His hands gripped the steering wheel tight until he could see his knuckles. It was a wonder he hadn't snapped the wheel clean off. 

After what seemed like an eternity, he finally arrived at Arthit's parents' home. He knocked on the door loudly. His desperation made him forget all the manners he had learned from his parents. 

Arthit's mom answered the door with an annoyed expression, but it quickly turned to concern when she saw Kongpob's face.

"Are you all right? Is Arthit okay?" 

Kongpob's heart sank. "Is he not here?" 

"No, why? Did you guys have a fight?" Arthit's mom frowned as she waited for Kongpob's answer.

Kongpob slowly shook his head. "We're not having a fight. He's just being stubborn about something. I'm sorry I came over unannounced, auntie. I'm gonna go find him."

Kongpob turned around and ran down to his car before even waiting for her answer.  As he drove, he tried Arthit's phone again, but it was still going directly to voice mail. He then tried to call P'Bright. He answered on the third ring.

"Have you seen Arthit?" Kongpob asked. If Arthit wanted to go somewhere far he would need a car and P'Bright is the only one of his friends with free time and willing to give him a ride. Most of the time Kongpob drove Arthit everywhere or vice versa. 

"Nooooo, I haven't seen him" P'Bright said with a laugh.

"P' this is important. I need to talk to him."

"Did you fuck him too hard or something? He ran from you like a bat out of hell. HAHAHAHA!" P' Bright was never one to miss an opportunity to joke. 

"Where did you take him?" Kongpob demanded. He had zero patience today.

"He asked me to take him to that beach resort we went to for your freshman initiation," P'Bright said.

Kongpob felt a surge of hope. Maybe there was hope after all. That was the place where Arthit first realized he liked Kongpob. 

"Thank you, P'," Kongpob said. He hung up on P'Bright before he cracked another joke and started driving towards home. He needed to pack a bag. Clearly, he would need to use more acute tools with his foolish husband.

The beach wasn't far, maybe an hour away and it would give him time to think and find the right words. It was apparent that his husband didn't know how much he loved him or as usual he was overthinking everything.

Kongpob got home and quickly put a bag together. He ran out of his apartment and got into his car. This was gonna be a long day.

After exactly one hour, Kongpob pulled up in front of the beach resort. It was night time by the time he got there and he could hear the waves from the nearby beach from the hotel lobby. He approached the desk and a smiling clerk greeted him.

"Have you seen a man here with short, black hair, big brown eyes and cut jaw? He checked in this morning?" Kongpob asked without so much as a "hi". 

"Ah, yes. He's the only one that checked in this morning. I just saw him walk towards the beach."

"Out of curiosity, how long is he staying?" Kongpob asked. 

"I can't give you that information, sir" said the front desk clerk.