I Need Some Time

***Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk!

A week had passed since Madee came over to visit. It was Friday and Kongpob was determined to find out what was wrong with Arthit. 

They were still eating together, still sleeping together and having sex. Yet, Arthit seemed so distant as if he was slipping through Kongpob's fingers like water. No matter how many times Kongpob asked him what was wrong Arthit wouldn't answer and would just distract him.

Every time they made love it seemed like the last time. It seemed like goodbye. Nowadays, every time Kongpob got home he hyperventilated at the thought of finding an empty house. His love hadn't changed since college. If anything, it had grown stronger every single day. He couldn't live without his husband.

This had been the scariest week of his life. Before, Arthit would get mad and he would ignore him and think about things. Then he would gather his thoughts and express what was bothering him. Kongpob could take all of it. Arthit's anger and his disappointment, but he couldn't take this unbearable, helpless feeling. 

Every day, Arthit looked more and more downcast. He hadn't smiled since Madee came over. It was breaking Kongpob's heart to see him this way. They couldn't go on like this. Something had to give.

Kongpob walked to his apartment door. He opened the door and went inside. The lights were on and he let out a sigh of relief. He put down his bag and walked to their bedroom. 

Arthit was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. He raised his head when he heard Kongpob come in. He tried to smile, but his body wouldn't let him. Arthit felt weighed down. He stared at his handsome husband and his heart ached. 

Kongpob's white shirt hugged his chest and his black slacks made his legs look long and hugged his shapely ass. Despite his sadness, Arthit became aroused. 

Before Kongpob could say a word, Arthit approached him and walked him backwards until he hit the wall. Arthit raised his heads and with nimble fingers started unbuttoning Kongpob's shirt. 

Kongpob held Arthit's hand still in a tight grip. "We have to talk."

"Later," Arthit said. He nuzzled Kongpob's neck and inhaled his scent. "You always smell so good."

"Hmmm," Kongpob moaned as he arched his neck. The fact that Arthit was taking the initiative today was turning him on. Every thought flew out of his head as if it'd never been.

Arthit leaned back and stared at Kongpob. He let all his emotions show on his face for a moment and Kongpob became worried again. Then Arthit looked at him with so much lust it made his knees buckle. 

Arthit sat down on the bed and looked at him with a determined look.

"Undress," he said firmly. 

Kongpob obeyed before he knew what he was doing. I guess today Arthit was in that kind of mood. It was at times like these that Kongpob really felt younger. 

Kongpob undressed quickly and stroked his cock. He maintained eye contact with Arthit as if daring him to come touch. Usually, Arthit would blush and look away. Not today. 

Today, Arthit's gaze held and he looked back at him with the same desire in his eyes and it was glorious. 

"Come undress me," Arthit said with the same firm tone. 

Kongpob approached him and kneeled down. He unbuttoned Arthit's shirt and grazed his nipples, eliciting a shiver from Arthit's body. He looked down and bit back a smile. 

With agile fingers, he unbuttoned Arthit's pants. Arthit raised his hips and Kongpob took down his pants and underwear. Arthit's cock popped out and the sight made Kongpob's mouth water.