We're getting married

Picture above is from the fan meeting I attended in Seoul. I can't believe I touched their hands AHHHHHHSDAHFKJADHKJDAHKJH! So happy and I have their autographs! 

This one is for you and the new inspiration I have received from seeing them. 

***Mature content. Read at your own risk!

"It's our wedding day, what the hell are you doing? The guests are wai - " Arthit got cut off as Kongpob's head dipped and sealed their lips together. Arthit put his arms around him as his knees buckled. Kongpob's tongue stroked the inside of his mouth leisurely and patiently. His drugging kiss made Arthit's eye flutter close in surrender. 

Slowly, Konpob raised his head and looked at Arthit. "You looked so good and this reception is taking forever. I'm sure they will understand us." With this short explanation Kongpob once again dipped his head to kiss his husband. 

Arthit struggled in Kongpob's arms and pushed at him. "Let's go into the room, at least."

Kongpob smiled widely and opened the hotel door. The wedding reception was taking place by the sea where they went on that school trip so long ago. Their hotel had a great view and Kongpob rented a room to spend some days alone with Arthit. 

Originally, he had wanted to thank his guests, but Arthit looked so handsome that he couldn't wait one more second to get him to himself. Which is why he asked his parents to get rid of the guests. 

Kongpob turned when he entered the room. He reached out to grab Arthit's tie and pulled him to his body. Their gears clanked together and got entangled since they were hanging from their respective ties. Kongpob grabbed Arthit by the nape and angled his head for a kiss.

They backtracked into the hotel and kissed passionately as they made their way to the bedroom. Arthit licked at Kongpob's bottom lip as he disrobed him. 

When they arrived in the bedroom, Kongpob pushed Arthit on the bed and straddled him. He bent down to kiss him as his nimble fingers undressed him. Arthit moaned against his mouth as Kongpob pinched his nipples. Kongpob soothed them and then took off the rest of Arthit's clothes.

Kongpob quickly undressed and laid on top of Arthit. The fever from before had passed and now he wanted to take his time. He kissed his way down from Arthit's neck down to his torso. He payed special attention to his pink nipples. He nibbled and bit them until Arthit arched and writhed against him. 

Kongpob continued his journey down and without compunction sucked in Arthit's cock. 

"Ah...Kong!" Arthit cried as his body arched as if electrocuted. The wet sensation of Kongpob's mouth on his sensitive and swollen cock was more than he could bear. Arthit gripped Kongpob's hair tightly and thrust up in time with Kongpob's movements.

The sight of Kongpob's bobbing head excited Arthit even more. Kongpob pressed two fingers against Arthit's ass and inserted them. He stroked back and forth as he sucked harder. 

Arthit's vision blurred as he tried to feel everything at once. He was close when suddenly Kongpob stopped.

"What are you...?" Arthit trailed off as Kongpob straddled him again and inserted two of Arthit's fingers into his mouth. Kongpob stared at Arthit as he sucked his fingers as if it was his cock. After they were thoroughly wet, Kongpob moved Arthit's fingers to his ass. 

"Put them in. I'm gonna give you the ride of your life, P'" Arthit's eyes widened in surprise, but he did as Kongpob requested. His fingers pressed inside and he twisted them and stretched Kongpob for his cock. 

Arthit grabbed onto Kongpob's ass cheek and rubbed it as he stroked in and out with his fingers. Kongpob leaned down and kissed Arthit's neck and nibbled his way to his pouty bottom lip. 

Arthit slid out his fingers and pressed his cock head to Kongpob's entrance. Slowly, he thrust inside and clutched both of Kongpob's butt cheeks to press him down. 

Kongpob grunted as he felt the pleasure pain of Arthit's invasion. He slowly twisted his hips and raised up. He then dropped back down and swiveled his hips as he did so. Arthit's hands gripped his ass tighter as he thrust up in time with Kongpob's downward slide.

After a few thrusts, Kongpob became more confident and bounced up and down on Arthit. His body arched as his balls drew up preparing to release. Arthit gripped Kongpob's cock and stroked it in a twisting motion.

"I'm so close. Ungh, Kong! Hurry!" Arthit cried as he desperately tried to reach the finish line. Kongpob moved his hips even faster and reached behind him to fondle Arthit's balls. This made Arthit thrust more strongly and that's all Kongpob needed. His cum exploded from his cock as his back arched and his ass rested on Arthit's balls as Kongpob tried to get every spurt of cum from Arthit's cock. 

Their chests heaved as they rested. Their bodies slicked with sweat were pressed together. 

After some time, Kongpob slid over to the side and hugged Arthit to him. 

"I'm so happy," he said with a content smile.

"You're so corny," Arthit said with a smirk. 

Kongpob slapped Arthit's chest. "Can't you say something nice?"

Arthit turned his body and looked at Kongpob. His eyes showed so much love that Kongpob covered his face.

"What?" Arthit chuckled. Kongpob lowered his hands.

"It's your eyes. They tell me everything you're too shy to say."

"What do they say?"

"That you love me. That you cherish me. "

"Crazy. Why would I have married you otherwise?"

"Because I'm handsome?"

"Who told you that?" Arthit said with a mocking smile.

"Every girl I've ever met." Kongpob smiled widely. Arthit frowned at these words.

Arthit gripped Kongpob's neck. "You're mine. Those girls don't exist anymore." Arthit's jealous face made Kongpob grin even more. 

"I'm only yours and today finally everyone knows." Kongpob pressed Arthit against him and stroked his hair.

Arthit sighed peacefully as he enjoyed Kongpob's body heat and comfort. 

"I love you" he said suddenly. Kongpob's heart pounded as he looked down at his love. He would never get tired of hearing those words. 

"I know. I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I'll make you happy for the rest of my life."

Arthit hugged Kongpob tightly and he smiled with his eyes closed as he dozed off. 

***Sorry for the long wait guys

***Sorry for the long wait guys. I've been a bit busy and travelling, but I'll be back to updating every couple of days.