Whose is it?

*** As always, 18+ ONLY. Read at your own risk!

Kongpob watched Arthit as he walked around the apartment they were considering. 

"I'm not even sure what constitutes a good place. What do you think?" Arthit said from across the room. The light from the window next to him made him seem like he was glowing. His pale skin was flawless, his pink lips pouty and his black hair was gleeming in the sunlight. Kongpob had never seen a more beautiful sight.

"Hey, Khun! What are you thinking about?" Arthit frowned in that cute way he had. His wrinkled forehead just distracted Kongpob even more. 

Kongpob swallowed and licked his lips as he stared at Arthit's eyes. Arthit's eyes widened as he recognized Kongpob's expression.

"Ay, Kongpob. Aren't you tired?" Arthit said with a hand on his hip and an exasperated expression. 

"Huh? Of what?" Kongpob said distractedly. 

"You know." Arthit flushed and looked towards the window. 

Kongpob smirked and looked up to the sky as if asking for patience. When would Arthit ever learned that he fascinated and drove Kongpob to distraction?

"I wish you could see you how I see you. This is me showing a lot of restraint. You don't know what it takes to let you out of my bed." 

Arthit's body flushed and he fanned himself with his shirt. Kongpob said the cheesiest things sometimes, but deep down Arthit loved every single thing he said. He felt so grateful for this moment. He wanted to stay like this forever.

"It's hot in here." Despite his pounding heart, Arthit changed the subject. They really needed to focus on the apartment.

"I think this is a good place. There's an extra room and we can have an office in there. There's a washing machine and a pretty good kitchen."

"Uh huh. Says the man who can even burn an omelette." Arthit rolled his eyes and walked towards the kitchen in Kongpob's direction. Kongpob grabbed his arm as he passed by.

"I told you I'd make you addicted to my cooking. I told you I'd make you addicted to me."

Arthit tried to keep walking, but Kongpob held firm. He looked up at him in askance. Kongpob stared at Arthit's pouty bottom lip. The glint of saliva and the softness of them distracted him anew. 

Kongpob pulled Arthit tighter against him. Arthit's eyes widened in alarm even as he softened against him.

"Kong, the real estate agent is coming back soon." 

"No, she won't. She said she'll go back to her office and to call her when we make a decision."

Arthit tried to think of some other excuse, but weirdly his mind was blank. He shook against Kongpob. Half in anticipation and half in fear of being discovered. The risk only aroused him more.

"There's not even one piece of furniture here. Why don't we go home?"

"This is our home. I just decided."

"Who let you decide?" Arthit thrust his chin up in indignation. 

"You know you love it." Kongpob's thumb rubbed Arthit's wrist. It reminded them both of how he tied them to the headboard yesterday. The image of Arthit's head on the pillow and his arms pulling at his silk ties while he pummeled him into the mattress aroused Kongpob immensely.

Kongpob pulled Arthit's hips toward him. He brought up his hand to caress Arthit's cheek and pressed his index finger to his lips.

"Open, " he commanded. He willed Arthit to obey and Arthit stared at him as he slowly parted his lips. His lips looked as soft as rose petals and his pink tongue came out to stroke his finger.