Little Madee Comes Over

***Mature content. Read at your own risk!

Arthit felt Kongpob get up early in the morning. The sun shined through the windows and made him squint his eyes. He felt so groggy after staying up most of the night. He glared in the direction of Kongpob. If only the man let him get one night of rest. His ass twinged with the activities of last night and despite himself Arthit smiled. Everything felt like happiness these days. Sometimes he couldn't believe this was his life.

He got up and followed Kongpob into the bathroom. He stripped in the bathroom and opened the shower door. Kongpob turned around in surprise and then a lascivious smile spread his lips.

"No shenanigans. Isn't your sister supposed to be coming soon with your niece?"

"Yeah," Kongpob pouted. He let his hands slid down Arthit's waist and down to his flanks. He pulled Arthit towards him until their cocks brushed together. He squeezed Arthit's globes as he leaned down to kiss him.

Arthit moaned and tilted his head to deepen their kiss. His body melted against Kongpob's as he pressed closer to his warmth. The water rained down on them soothingly...sensually as if blessing their actions. 

Arthit stiffened and pulled back.

"No shenanigans," he said with a raspy voice. Kongpob smiled and threw his hands up in surrender. 

"After, then" Kongpob said with a secretive smile. 

"What's your niece's name by the way?" 

"Madee."

"Madee," Arthit repeated as if testing the name. His eyes lit up, "That's cute!"

"You're cute," Kongpob caressed Arthit's cheeks and leaned down to peck him on the lips. 

Arthit coughed and cleared his throat as a red hue spread over his cheeks. 

"Let's get out of here," Arthit said as he rinsed off. He stepped out and took up a towel and wrapped it around his waist.

"Do you wanna go to the park with Nong Madee?" Kongpob asked as he did the same.

"Sure."

They got dressed in the bedroom just in time. Kongpob's phone rang as soon as they finished getting dressed and they both went downstairs to pick up Kongpob's niece.

Nong Madee ran out of the car and leaped into Kongpob's arms. She buried her small face in Kongpob's shoulder. Kongpob's eyes closed in pleasure at holding her small, warm body. 

"Did you miss me, Nong Madee?" Kongpob teased with a smile as he put her down. 

"Yes!" Madee jumped up and down as she held Kongpob's hands. 

"Do you want to go to the park with me and Arthit?" Madee looked over at Arthit shyly as she leaned against Kongpob.

"Who is he?" She whispered loudly. 

"He's my husband and your uncle," Kongpob said with a gentle smile.

"Ohhhh," her eyes widened, but she smiled shyly at Arthit. Her eyes were so dark they looked black, but they shined brightly on her cherub-like face. 

Kongpob's sister laughed at this exchange. She got back in her car and waved at them.

"Be good, Madee. I'll pick you up later. Thanks again, Kong!"

"No problem. See you later!"

"Bye, mommy!" Madee called out happily. Madee held Kongpob's hand and swung his arm back and forth excitedly.