Suck Me

***Mature content. Read at your own risk!

"Kongpob, I need a baby sitter" Kongpob's sister, Nin, said. 

Kongpob frowned and looked over at Arthit beside him. Arthit was reading a book in bed. His wet hair hung off his forehead in an adorable way and just like that Kongpob's frown disappeared.

"P'," Kongpob said.

"Hmmm?" Arthit responded without looking up.

"My sister asked If I can babysit. Is it okay if I bring my niece here?"

"Is that the same one we bought the teddy bear for that one time?"

"You remember that?" Kongpob's eyes widened and he smiled from ear to ear.

"Of course," Arthit said absently. 

Kongpob grabbed Arthit's chin and made him look at him. 

"You really care for me, huh?" 

Arthit moved his head away. "Crazy! She can come. Let me read." 

Kongpob put the phone back in his ear and told his sister he could babysit.

"Ya'll really sweet on each other, huh?" Nin laughed. She had heard the entire exchange between Kongpob and Arthit.

"Ah, sis. Your brother-in-law is so cruel. I just show him lots of love, but he can't even look at me." Kongpob pouted in Arthit's direction while saying this.

Arthit looked up and gestured as if to punch Kongpob. Kongpob leaned away from him with a fearful expression, but his eyes sparkled from happiness. 

"Don't believe him. He's the cruel one." Arthit yelled in the direction of the phone.

"All right, all right" Nin laughed. "I'll bring her over tomorrow morning. See you."

"See you, sis" Kongpob said. 

As soon as Kongpob hung up the phone and put it on the night stand Arthit tackled him on the bed. His hand quickly went down Kongpob's pants and he gripped his cock. 

"Who's cruel, huh? Who's cruel?" Arthit tightened his grip. His face had a defiant look daring Kongpob to say something. 

Kongpob raised his head and kissed Arthit's lips. At first, it was just a peck and a light stroke of his tongue, but then slowly the kiss became deeper. His tongue stroked inside and dueled with Arthit's. They both moaned as Kongpob slid his hand down to grip Arthit's cock.

Their lips made a sucking sound as Kongpob leaned back. His eyes were open when he saw Arthit's flushed face blindly searching for his lips as if he couldn't get enough.

Kongpob smiled tenderly. He leaned forward to whisper. 

"I have a new toy for you." Arthit's eyes snapped open and he tried to get away from Kongpob.

Kongpob gripped him tightly by the waist. "Don't be scared. I promise it will feel good."

"Let me see it first." 

Kongpob leaned over the side of the bed and opened the nightstand drawer. He took a long black object that looked like a flashlight.

Arthit took it over and turned it over in his hand trying to figure out what it was. His eyes widened in horror as he thought of something.

"You're not gonna put this inside, right?" The flashlight was as thick as both their wrists. This wasn't going anywhere near him. 

"No, P'. You'll see. Trust me." Kongpob leaned over the bed again and got some lube. The tools set next to them just made Arthit more nervous so Kongpob leaned down to kiss him and undress him to distract him.