Helpless before me

18+ ONLY! Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk!

Arthit was in complete darkness. He couldn't see, he could only feel. His ears strained to hear what Kongpob was doing. He didn't know what "acute tools" meant, but being unaware was equally unsettling and arousing.

The breeze flowing through the room caressed his body and made chills run up and down his spine. His legs were spread wide and every twist of his wrists just spread them wider. He felt so exposed and helpless. Kongpob hadn't even started and his hips were already writhing impatiently.

Suddenly he felt a feathery sensation tracing the outside of his ear. Arthit stilled and he held his breath. Kongpob knew how sensitive he was there. This didn't bode well for him.

Arthit felt the press of Kongpob's naked body on top of his. Their cocks rubbed together and the stimulation drove Arthit crazy. 

Kongpob pressed himself tighter against Arthit's cock and started grinding against him. He ran down the feather down his ear one more time and then slid it down his neck. He felt Arthit shake against him and he smiled wickedly.

"Do you feel it? Don't worry. I know you can't talk. Just drool against your gag, my Aioon" Kongpob said against Arthit's ear.

"Hmmf," Arthit moaned against the gag. The cloth was already wet from all the saliva. His mouth watering at the feel of Kongpob's body on top of his.

Arthit felt Kongpob ease back and groaned in frustration. He felt the feather make its way down his torso and feather across his nipple. His nipple became hard immediately. 

The feather traveled across to his other nipple and Kongpob leaned down and sucked Arthit's hardened nipple. He bit at it until it became even harder. The way it glistened with his saliva made Kongpob's cock unbearably hard.

"Ah, P'. You don't know what your nipples do to me. If I could suck them for eternity I would," Kongpob said as he rubbed his lips against the glistening nipple. He moved to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment. His tongue licking the nipple like a Popsicle stick. 

When he saw that both nipples where as hard as they could get, he picked up the nipple clamps. He almost pitied Arthit a little bit, but when he thought that he had almost left him forever his heart hardened a little bit. 

Arthit heard a familiar jingle and he started to twist in his bindings. He tried to make his chest concave to avoid the nipple clamps. There was nowhere to go, though.

Kongpob held Arthit still as he tightened on the nipple clamps. He felt Arthit hold his breath and shook the clamp by its chain.

"Breathe. I don't want you to pass out. This is just the beginning," Kongpob said. He felt Arthit exhale and applied the other clamp.

"Hmmmfff," Arthit tried to speak through his gag.

"What was that?" Kongpob asked with a chuckle.

"Hmmmfff!" Arthit's angry muffled sounds were heard in the dark room. 

Kongpob leaned down to lick his earlobe while his hand caressed his gleaming black hair. "I know it hurts, baby. But it will get better, I promise" Kongpob whispered. 

"Hmmmm" Arthit moaned back. He took short breaths to get through the pain.

"That's right, breathe" Kongpob said as he continued sliding the feather down Arthit's body. The feather made its way to Arthit's flushed cock. Kongpob traced the ridge on the underside of Arthit's cock with the feather. He traced his cock veins and watched Arthit's cock jerk against the feather. The tip of his cock had a bead of pre-cum.