Finally together

***Credit to GMMTV for the picture

***18+ ONLY. Read at your own risk

Kongpob felt pressure on his chest and what felt like fingers stroking up and down his torso. He smiled in his sleep and half opened his eyes to see Arthit's dark head and bold fingers touching him.

Arthit moved his head to look up at him and Kongpob pretended to go back to sleep. 

Arthit smirked when he saw Kongpob was still sleeping and let his hand travel down all the way to his groin. He grabbed Kongpob's cock and stroked it up and down. When he let his hand travel further to squeeze Kongpob's balls, he heard a moan. 

Startled, Arthit pretended to go back to sleep. 

"P'Arthit, why are you so shy now? You were doing so well?" came Kongpob's voice.

Arthit buried his face in Kongpob's chest with a blush. 

"How long have you been awake?" 

"Since you started touching me. Plus, you know I'm a morning person."

Kongpob's words reminded Arthit that Kongpob was here with him even though he was supposed to be living in another city. 

"By the way, what are you doing here?"

"Are you complaining?" Kongpob teased with a smile.

"No, but you brought your big luggage. How come you had time to come?"

"P'Arthit, I found a job here. I'm coming back to live with you."

Arthit shot up from the bed and looked down at Kongpob in surprise. He smiled and his dimple winked at Kongpob.

"Really? What? How? How is this possible?"

Kongpob sat up and leaned back against the headboard.

"The company has a branch here and they finally offered me  a position here. It's only 20 minutes from your job."

"When did you ask for a transfer?"

"The day after I arrived. I couldn't stand being apart from you all this time. It's good I came too or I would have to fight a bunch of girls for you," Kongpob said the last statement with a smirk.

"Kong, you know I don't even pay attention to them. It's just you have a very handsome boyfriend." Arthit smirked and his eyes shined back at Kongpob with happiness.

"That I do." Kongpob grabbed Arthit's nape and pulled him to his lips. His tongue stroked his full bottom lip. He moved to Arthit's left cheek and kissed his dimple. He then went back to his lips and stroked his tongue inside. 

Arthit grabbed onto Kongpob's shoulders and moaned into his mouth.  Then he thought of something and pulled back from Kongpob.

"Hey, who said you can live here?"

"Can I live here, P'Arthit? Na, khab?" Kongpob begged while he nuzzled Arthit's neck. He licked a path up to his earlobe and bit the sensitive flesh. Arthit arched his neck to give him more access.

"M-m-maybe we can find a new place?" Arthit stuttered while he tried to put together his scattered thoughts.

"Yeah, whatever you want." Kongpob continued kissing Arthit. 

Kongpob pulled back and looked down at Arthit. His lips were swollen and his pink nipples were hard. God, he wanted him so much.

Kongpob got up from the bed and went to his luggage. He took out two of his silk ties and went back to bed.