You don't get to talk

***Mature content. Read at your own risk!

The sun shined through the window and Kongpob squinted his eyes as he slowly woke up. Without looking he patted the other side of his bed. When he encountered empty space he shot up.

He looked around the room looking for Arthit. He didn't see him, but he heard sounds coming from the bathroom. 

He walked towards the closed door and pressed his ear to the door. Arthit's voice drifted out.

"I'm so sorry, Namtan. Do you want me to talk to him?" Arthit was saying.

Kongpob's jaw tightened. He heard an inaudible voice that must be coming from Arthit's phone. 

"I'll be right there, " Kongpob heard Arthit say.

As Kongpob pulled back from the door, it opened and Arthit stepped out with wet hair and a towel around his waist. Despite his jealousy, he felt his cock stir.

Arthit looked up at him in surprise. He approached Kongpob and grabbed one of his hands.

"Don't be jealous. I'm gonna go meet Namtan because Jay forgot their anniversary. She's really sad and she needs someone to talk to."

"Wow, you guys are so close still, " Kongpob rolled his eyes.

"I will be right back. We're just gonna talk," Arthit said with a pleading look. 

Kongpob let Arthit walk away. He watched as he got dressed and collected his keys and wallet.

"P', what will we do to-," Kongpob cut off as Arthit hurriedly left the house. Kongpob felt hurt but shook off dark thoughts. P' wouldn't forget what today is, Kongpob thought. He just wouldn't.

***********************************************************************************************

By the time Arthit put a weepy Namtan in a taxi it was almost 9 pm. Arthit thought it wouldn't go so late, but they ended up watching a movie and eating. This was all so he could distract Namtan from her hurt over Jay's forgetfulness. 

Arthit patted his pockets for his phone and looked at it. His eyes widened as he realized he hadn't charged it the night before and it was off.

He hailed a taxi and hurried home. The whole ride over he was deep in thought as he thought about Kongpob's reaction to him being gone the whole day. 

Arthit arrived at his floor and walked toward his apartment's door. He opened the door and stepped inside. 

"Kongpob!" Arthit called out into the dark room. There was not even one light on in the apartment. 

"Kongpob, I'm sorry. I lost track of ti-," Arthit got cut off as a lamp turned on in the bedroom. 

Kongpob was on the bed and he had a flogger in his hand. He hit his knee with it in an intimidating manner.

"Come here," Kongpob said. 

Arthit gulped. "Kongpob..."

"I said come here," Kongpob said firmly. His expression was inflexible and he didn't seem to be in the mood to talk.

Arthit walked over to the bed. His stride was slow and with every step his nipples became harder and his cock stirred. By the time he reached Kongpob he was at full mast.

Kongpob looked up at Arthit and reached for his shirt buttons. Arthit held onto his hand on his shirt in a tight grip. He looked around and saw that Kongpob had laid out lube, a silk handkerchief, rope and the nipple clamps.