Chapter 14 - The Kidnapping

SHAUN’S POV

I don’t want to be here. Everyone hates me. I have no friends now. I’m pretty sure Bradie doesn’t want to talk to me. I was ignored by everyone at lunch, even him. I’m just glad the school day is over so I can head back to my haven, my bedroom. I didn’t have to socialise with anyone there. I walked outside the school gates and was about to turn towards the direction of the train station, but a pair of strong arms gripped mine and pushed me the other way. I looked up to see the face of the person…it was them. They’ve got ahold of me outside school now.

“Walk faster,” the dark haired dude that had me demanded.

I did as I was told. I didn’t know what these guys were capable of. I’d call out for help seeing as there were so many people around, but who’d save me? I’m the most hated person in this school.

The next thing I know I’m thrown into the backseat of an unknown car, the other guys getting in and starting the engine.

“Wha…what are you going to do with me?” I questioned afraid of the answer.

“Oh, so he talks,” the blonde one sitting next to me said sarcastically.

“We’re just gonna have some fun,” the dark haired one that had me before answered from the driver’s seat.

I gulped as he pulled out of the carpark and started speeding up the road. “Fun”? What is fun to them? Stabbing the crap out of me and dumping me on the side of the road for dead?

“So, how’s your injuries?” the guy next to me asked and the other two in the front laughed.

“Why do you care?” I replied angrily.

“Because we want them to still be hurting or our job hasn’t been done,” the guy in the passenger seat answered.

“Of course they are,” I answered him.

“Liar,” the driver responded.

“We’ll do something about them later on,” the guy next to me laughed.

My heart was pounding so much I could hear it beat in my ears.  I had sweat beading off my forehead and my breathing was uneven. For all I know I could be murdered tonight…

“Stop shaking so much,” the guy next to me said putting his arm around me, “we’re not gonna kill you.”

“What are you going to do?” I questioned again expecting the same answer.

“I said already, we’re gonna have some fun.” The driver answered.

“What exactly does that mean?” I asked swallowing every bit of nervousness I had.

They all gave each other looks and secret winks. I should be scared. I should be petrified. I thought about jumping out of the car, but we’re in the middle of nowhere now. If I jumped out they could just snatch me again. And I’d have more injuries, it wasn’t worth it.

“Hey, what’s Andy’s little brother’s name again?” the guy next to me asked.

“Bradie,” I answered keeping my sights out the window trying to keep track of where I was going so I could get back.

“You’re pretty good mates with him, yeah?” he questioned.

I thought about saying ‘no’, but I still love him and want to be friends again.

“Yeah…” I replied.

He stopped asking me questions for a minute before dropping my phone in my lap.

“Here you go,” he said after he had gave me my phone.

“What did you do?” I questioned picking it up and studying it.

“Just texted your mum saying you’ll be hanging out with Bradie and won’t be back for awhile,” he explained.

What?! That was my only escape. My mum knowing something was wrong when I didn’t turn up after school. Great…

“Why did you have to go and do that?” I asked a hint of anger in my voice.

“Because, you won’t be home for awhile and we don’t need her to call the police,” he responded.

“How did you even get this?” I questioned holding up my phone.

“It fell out of your pocket when you sat down,” he answered.

More like when I was thrown in the car…

Whatever happens to me from now on will be my own fault for not getting help when I needed it. I need Bradie here…