MHM.

[Riley]"So yeah

[Riley]
"So yeah." I say finishing up basically my whole life story.

"What teachers did you have again?" He sips his lemonade.

I named all my teachers from 1st grade to 12th.

"For real? I've had those exact same teachers. I don't remember you though."

"I do kinda look different," I giggle.

"I'm pretty sure you were still beautiful."

OOF BITCH MICHAEL JUST CALLED YOU BEAUTIFUL. Calm down sis calm down.

I blush, "Aw that was cute."

He laughs.

I'm pretty sure he would remember me if I brought up the stalking situation but that would be a little awkward.

I twirl my straw in my lemonade, "Soo how's life been?" I ask.

"It's been great; just wish I could see my family more."

"They are cool people." I say.

"My family....?"

"Yeah. Your brother Teddy is getting married to my best friend actually."

"Tamera is your bestfriend? She always use to sneak me snacks in Mr.Tumblin's class."

I raise my brows, "Yeah I remember."

Jaliyah walks in the diner and looks around.

"Oh my god Michael run- wait hide me- Wait!" I stumble off my words.

Jaliyah is the girl that started the rumor about me stalking Michael. She never apologized. She still messes with me anytime she sees me. Sometimes I wish killing was legal.

Michael looks around trying to figure out what's going on. "Why?" He bends his head down.

"Just go to the bathroom!" I whisper.

He takes my word for it and speed walks to the bathroom.

Jaliyah walks up to me, "Well, well, well. Eating for two?" She laughs. "You fat cow."

Wow; she was talking about Michael's plate.

"Yeah sure am. At least I have meat on my bones you scrawny whore."

"Who the he-," She stops then looks around realizing she was causing a scene. "Try me again and we gone see who scrawny." She walks out.

I roll my eyes and walk over to the restrooms. I stand near the Men's and say, "Okay Michael," and he comes out.

We walk back over to the table, "Who was that?" He asks.

"Uh-uh no one. Just a friend of mine." I almost threw up when I said that.

"Y'all are hella mean to each other," He cackles.

I laugh, "Very."

When we finished talking, he gave me his number and I went back home. I guess you could call that a win? I mean, the whole plan was to talk to him when he came to visit. I call Mo to tell her the news.

"Mooooooo guess the fuck what."

"What girl????"

"Me and Michael talked and caught up and everything. He even gave me his number!" I jump up and down.

"See bitch! I knew you was gone do it! Now all you gotta do is suck his dick and boom, marriage."

I bust out laughing, "Yeah no ma'am."