❄️33❄️

[Riley]

[Riley]

Week one of the break and I'm still dying inside. I've lived with him being there with me for so long I forgot how to function without him. I'm starting to miss him every second of my life I'm not with him. He gives me hope. He makes me feel like there is something to live for. He is my other half. Without him, I'm just an unfinished project. All the pictures he's taken with fans ever since the break up he hasn't been smiling in. People are thinking it's because he doesn't care for his fans but really, it's me. He loves his fans, he talks about them all the time. I can't stop thinking about him. Is this break working, or is it worsening everything?

[Michael]

It's 2:00 a.m. I cant take this anymore. My life has been miserable without her. She's my rock. She holds me down. She keeps me together. She's my other half. She's the love of my life.

I get in my car, at 2 in the morning, and drive to Mo's house because that's where Riley is staying.
I knock on the door. I see the TV on in the living room through the window. It begins raining; hard. I knock again..and again, and again.
Finally, Mo answers the door, rolls her eyes, and shuts the door.

"Shit," I mumble and begin hitting the door.

She opens the door again, "Your the last person Riley wants to see right now so I suggest you le-

"Mo who is tha-

Riley walks up behind her and looks at me in shock.

She looks happy, happy without me.

"Riley, can we talk, please?" I ask.

"Michael. It's late and it's pouring why are you hear?" She asks.

Mo sighs and walks away.

"I- I can't do this break thing anymore. Your my love. I love you. I don't know what to do when I'm not with you. Nobody's on my side anymore it's just me."

"What about Travis and Khalil?"

"....besides them," I say. "I need you."

She looks at me for a minute in confusion, and then breaks, hugging me without caring how wet I am from the rain.

"I- I promise I'll be a better boyfriend-

"Oh Michael, you were a great boyfriend! It was just timing; time beats everybody," she says. She hold my face and we stare into each others eyes.

"How do you understand so well?" I ask.

"Your the only person i understand," she says and I kiss her passionately.

[Riley]

I flat ironed my hair but oh well. Kissing him made me feel 100x better. Can't believe he really came here at 2 a.m. just to get me back. Ugh, I love this man.

"Come on, lets go home," he says and picks me up.

I yell through the door before closing it, "BYE MO!"

He puts me in the car and drives us home.

We barley made it in the house with clothes on. Before we knew it, we were ripping each other's clothes off in our bedroom.