❌40❌

ENJOY

ENJOY.

[Riley]

I wipe my eyes as I wake up. I turn to see Michael still sleep. Today's the big day.

I'm so proud of him. He's worked so hard and has been through so much.
He's so good to me. He makes sure that I'm happy.

He's sincerely the love of my life.

I kiss his cheek and get up to go in the bathroom. I take a quick shower and afterwards I brush my teeth.

We have a lot of things planned today. I'm getting my hair, nails, and makeup done today.

I put on a tank top and some shorts since it's still pretty early. I open the door to see Michael sitting up on the bed rubbing his eyes.

He looks up at me and notices that I've been up for a while now. "How long you been up?"

"Hour and a half," I say.

"Damn babe why so early?"

"I don't know I guess I'm just excited."

He smiles and gets up, then kisses me. "I'll go downstairs and make us breakfast."

I grin and he walks downstairs.

I make sure the coast is clear and go to my purse, pulling out two pregnancy tests.

I didn't want to tell him I got them just Incase if I wasn't pregnant.

I go into the bathroom and do the test.

"Baby!" I hear Michael yell which makes me jump.

The pregnancy tests damn near fell in the toilet.

"Yes?"

"Chocolate or original pancakes?"

"Original!"

"Okay!"

I finish taking the test and put them in a plastic bag, then put them in my purse.

I wash my hands and go downstairs.

"Do you know who all is gonna be at the premiere today?" I ask jumping onto the counter.

"Uh..Tessa said she was coming and Jamie."