?6?

[Riley]

[Riley]

Morning...
I lay my head against Michaels chest, "What are we? What is this?"

"I don't know," he sighs. "But I know what we are gonna be after all this has past."

"And what is that?"

"Together duh."

I laugh, "Oh so you think I'm just automatically gonna agree to that?"

"You should. I'd make a great boyfriend."

I smile and kiss him, "Kiss number three."

"And there's more to come."

I grin.

"Come on. We gotta get ready. I gotta be on set by 8 and it's 6. I know you take a long ass time to get ready."

I gasp, "All my stuff is at my house. How imma leave without people seeing me?"

"You can't. Just walk out and if they ask questions then don't answer."

I nod and get up.

"I guess I'll see you in half an hour? Here?"

"Yeah, here then I'll drive us to the set."

"Alright babe."

"Babe?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "Shut uppppp."

We laugh and I leave.

Tons of people crowd around me as I walk to my car, asking me the same question. "Are you and Michael together? Do you and Michael talk?"

I ignore like he said and got in my car and drove off.

45 minutes later...

Me and Michael walk into the set and surprisingly don't see any paparazzi.

"I know it's been hectic for y'all two," Says the director. "So I told them no paparazzi was allowed and if there was one Video or picture of you guys on this set by them, I'd be suing."

Me and Michael smile, "Thanks man," he says and they dap.

"Riley, this is Ryan. The creator of it all," Michael said introducing me to Ryan.