?22?

[Michael]

[Michael]

"You ready?" I ask as I fix my tie in the mirror.

She fixes her a dress a little then looks up at me, "Yeah are you?"

"Yeah," I say.

We wait until the limousines pull up and then we get in.

"Michael?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you, again."

"Anything for you," I kiss her.

Takes us an hour an a half to get there since we're in New Jersey and the Met is in New York. We are suppose to meet Travis there so we all can take pictures together as we walk in.
When we get there, two body guards walk to the limo and escort us to the entrance where the famous red walk through is.

"My heart is beating out of my chest right now," Riley giggles as she grips tightly onto my hand.

"Calm down I'm right here, you got this."

We kiss and then wait a couple minutes before we walk in for Travis. He comes from inside a tent right outside the walkthrough entrance, which is where me and Riley is.

"Y'all don't speak to a brother no more!" He jokes as he dabs me up and hugs Riley.

"First of all we have been busy. And we have a surprise for you since your birthday is next week," Riley says.

"Oh really? What is this surprise?" He asks.

"....It's a surprise dumbass," I laugh. "Now come on." I motion everybody into the walk way and we all stand beside each other as a trio.
All the cameras turn to us, every light & every interviewer.
Every couple of minutes we would stop and pose. We finally get up to the top of the stairs where they interview you before you go into the party. Travis goes in as me and Riley were stopped to answer a few questions.

"So, how's the industry's favorite couple doing?" Asks the interviewer.

I chuckle and turn to Riley with a smile on her face, "Well, we're doing pretty good how about yourself?"

"I'm doing great! Everyone has been waiting to see you two! How does it feel to be the star of the show since y'all have started dating?"

"Well-," Riley cuts me off.

"Well we aren't the star of any show we are just like any other couple. People may think our story is unique but there is nothing more to it," Riley says, still with a smile on her face.

"Oh, well it's been fun talking to you both, have a great night!"

"Yeah," Riley's says sarcastically and we walk into the Met.

"What is wrong with you? You were happy a couple of minutes ago," I say.

"That was a dumb statement. What show are we the star of? Please tell me."

"I don't know but that was kinda a compliment."

"Well not to me," she sighs. "I'm sorry I just thought that was dumb to say."

I suck my teeth and hold onto her hand. We search through the crowd to find some of our friends but realize we don't talk to that many people.

"We need some friends," She laughs.

I laugh, "Yeah. I know your dying to go and talk to Nicki Minaj."

"Yeah, I am. Can I go?"

"Why are you asking me? Yeah you can go I'm fine."

"Yayyy!" She sequels and goes over to Nicki.

This is the perfect time. The perfect time to kill Diggy. I have my gun in the inside of my jacket. I don't know if he's here yet but I'm going to find him.

"What you over there daydreaming about?" Travis says walking up.

"Huh? Oh nothing."

"Oh nothing my ass," he mumbles.

I chuckle a little.

"You look like you waiting on somebody."

"I am," I say.

"Who?"

"Diggy. I want to thank him for helping Riley out with her music."

"You don't look like you want to thank him," he laughs. "You look like you kinda wanna kill him."

I burst out laughing, "Kill? Please I would ne-

There he is. Walking into the Met. All of my anger builds into me and I no longer hear talking or music. I walk fast towards him, shoving people out of my way.
I put my hand inside of my jacket and-

I get a phone call; from Jaliyah.
I answer "Aren't you suppose to leave me alo-

"IM HAVING THE BABY!!" She yells through the phone.

Awe shit I forgot she was pregnant with possibly my child. I roll my eyes and take my hand out of my jacket, leaving the gun inside.

I run over to Riley