🌸5🌸

[Riley]

[Riley]

"So she black mailed you?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes. And I did what I did to protect you. My feelings never went away," he grabs onto my hands.

I reject, "Michael. That was cute and it's REAL cute to make up this little lie to make me feel better, but seriously its okay-

"I'm not lying! Look," he takes out his phone, "I took a screenshot of her DMing them about you."

"So your serious?"

"...yes Riley, for the 100th time."

I grin, "That was sweet."

"Uh Yeah very," he chuckles.

"What if she sees me with you?"

"We can't go out."

"I know that but what happens if we did."

"She'd probably lie on you again."

"Kill her, the only solution," Travis walks in.

"Yeah you go ahead and catch that case," I laugh.

"Ain't nobody killing nobody," Michael says. "The only thing we can do is give her money but she says she doesn't want money."

"Then what are we gonna do?" I ask.

"Y'all are thinking outside the box," Travis says. "Nigga she's cheated on you like 3 times. Do you really think they'll believe anything she says?"

"CHeAtEd oN mE. We ain't even had sex-," Michael shrugs. "Technically it ain't cheating but to the public it is."

I laugh, "You really don't like her."

"Nope,"

"How will we tell the media?"

"I don't know. We have enough time to think this through."

All of a sudden we hear flashes of cameras and mobs of people talking.

"Michael," Travis says trying to stay calm. "I guess you keep forgetting you famous and that you came here to do a MOVIE. You got paparazzi all at my door mane! Get them niggas away!"

Michael rolls his eyes, "Riley go upstairs."

I obey and walk into his room.

[Michael]

"Can y'all please not bother me at my home? That's the least y'all can do," I beg.

"I think we all have the same question Mr.Jordan," one person said.

"Ight, ONE question. What's up?"

"Have you had any thought about being in the same city as the mystery girl from 6 months ago? Are y'all still friends?"

"That should be none of your concern," I close the door.

I hear them as they leave from the porch.

"They gone?" Jay asks.

"Yeah."

"Ight Riley," he says and she walks downstairs.

My phone rings; Jaliyah.

"Oh shit- shhhh it's Jaliyah," I say.

I answer the phone, "Yes?"

"Hey babe."

"Hi."

"What ya doing?"

"At Travis's house unpacking. Trying to study this script."

"Oh alright.you remember what I said six months ago; if i see you near her I'm exposing her."

"Got it." I say and hang up.

"I have a idea."

"What is it?" Riley says.

"This is none of my business soooo..." Jay walks upstairs to his room.

"You and me go out in public," I sit on the couch.

"That's actually the opposite of what we should do." She sits beside me.

"No. Because then people will accuse me of cheating and then I'll say me and Jaliyah called things off before I left."

"Jaliyah's not going to agree with that."

"Exactly. It'll make it seem like she's creepy and crazy."

She laughs, "Your so petty."

"She shouldn't have black mailed me."