🔅13🔅

[Michael]

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[Michael]

"I still don't understand why you want these," I say installing the last burglar alarm.

"Just Incase," She says watching me.

"We have 2 guards outside the house."

"Just in case Michael."

"Alright."

I finish and put my screw driver back in my tool box beside me.

"You are so handsome," she smiles at me.

"Thanks," I side smile. "Your not too bad yourself," I joke.

"Mhm," She giggles and kisses me on the cheek.

"I have that sex scene today."

"Michael I knooooow that."

"Okay okay." I say.

I put my toolbox away and we head to the set. I get in character and me & Riley go to the stage. I see Ashlyn laying in the bed, the covers covering her naked body.
I could tell she's kinda feeling me by the vibes she brings but I ignore. It's a little uncomfortable doing a sex scene with another girl while your girl is watching. I asked her if she wanted to stay in the trailer but she said no so I have no choice.
I walk over to the bed and slip myself under the covers. I'm wearing nude underwear, therefore the shots look realistic. Ashlyn is ACTUALLY naked, she "insisted" because she's trying to "make her first movie, her best movie". I know she did it to try and catch my attention but my attention its all on Riley. She can miss me with that.

Ashlyn sits on top of me, her breasts in my face.
"AND ACTION!" Ryan shouts and the cameras roll on us.
She begins moaning as I grip onto her waist and looking up at her. We have our waists covered up so they won't see my underwear.
She bounces on me with just enough dramatic-ness to make it look 100% real. I start getting into my zone and bite my bottom lip looking up at her.
We exchange a few lines and then she jerks my arm and forces me to grab her boob. I jerk away.

"Cut, cut," I say.

"What? What's wrong daddy?" She smiles.

"Get the hell off me!" I say.

"What she-," I hear Riley now, throwing her purse on the ground and taking her shoes off.

"Yo babe chill!" I say. "I got it!"

"No Michael she know what she doing!" She runs towards Ashlyn but I grab her just in time.