🍁27🍁

[Michael]

[Michael]

I wake up with the sun in my face. We slept here all night. I grab my phone to look at the time; it's 9PM.

"Oh shit," I mumble.

I turn to see Riley soundly asleep. I shake her.

"Riley get up our flight leaves at 10."

She wakes up and looks around, "We really slept outside?"

I laugh, "Yeah. Now come on."

We grab our things off the top of the car and drive back home. We take our showers, she gets everything she needs and we head to the airport.
We get seated and I exhale deeply.

"What's wrong?" Riley asks.

"My brain is cluttered."

"Well when we get back maybe I could help you with that," she says seductively as she places her hand on my member outside of my pants.

I smirk, "Maybe you can."

She giggles and then gets a phone call. I see a difference in her eyes when she looks at the phone and then back at me.

"Who is it?" I ask.

She stumbles on her words and as she tries to tell me, I take a glimpse at her phone. DIGGY!?!

"Why the fuck this nigga calling you!?" I burst out.

The plane gets quite and people start to stare.

"Michael calm down I was going to tell y-

"Tell me what?! You cheating on me with somebody that r-

"Shhhhhh! No!," she grabs my hand and calms her voice, "I'm not cheating on you are you crazy? I was going to tell you that he was black-mailed into doing what he did."

"Why is he still calling you?"

"...I don't know," she shrugs.

I start to think. Black mailed into raping someone? Who black mailed him? Black mailed or not, you shouldn't scar someone's life to keep yourself clean. I'd still kill him if I could. I zone back into reality to hear Riley on the phone with him.

"Do you know if she had anything to do with it?" She asks him.

They finally hang up and she shakes her head in disappointment.

"What?" I ask.

"You," She sucks her teeth. "I can't believe you thought I was cheating. All the shit you done put me through I should've!" She grabs her purse and sits in a empty seat far behind me.

I feel bad now; for accusing her of something I know she wouldn't do. My anger got the best of me. I get out my phone and text her.

I roll my eyes and the lay back and try to sleep

I roll my eyes and the lay back and try to sleep. The thought of her mad at me makes me mad at myself. How could I have let that happen?