CLOSE ENOUGH.

[Riley]

[Riley]

It's 11:00 PM
My house looks somewhat nice. The fact that he's really about to walk in my house is surreal. I know I sound like a fan right now but I could care less if he's an actor, he's the guy I've been crushing on since FOREVER and I'm finally gonna be able to make my move.
His house is like 10 minutes away so I wait patiently for the text that reads, "I'm here."
I'm such a old head, I have boxes filled with dvd movies. They're the best, they remind me of when I was younger.

I get his text and my heart drops, my hands start to shake and my anxiety begins. While I'm in war with my anxiety, I walk over to the door. I take one more deep breath.
I open the door to see Michael with the cutest smile on his face, sheesh.

"Hey Riley," he leaned in for a hug and I accepted.

"Hey Michael," I grin, "Come in."

He walks in and shuts the door behind him.

"I brought Chinese food," he takes one hand from behind his back and raises the "Great Wall Buffet" bag.

I giggle, "My favorite!"

He smiles and places it on my kitchen counter.

"I have a big ole box of movies over there near the tv," I point to the box.

"Ight," we walks over and sits on the floor, thoroughly looking through the box.

"Damn, you got hella movies in here," he says.

I remembered I had 3 of his movies: Creed, Fruitvale Station, and That Awkward Moment. Isn't that weird? To have movies in a box and then the guy that plays in the movies comes over to your house and sees that you have them? I should have hid them, or maybe I'm overreacting.

"You got some really good movies in here," he pulls Creed out, "You ever look into this guy?" He points to himself on the cover. "His name is Michael B. Jordan, he's one of the best actors out right now,"

I laugh and shrug, "Nope. Never looked into him. He's a cutie though," I walk over and sit on the couch.

He cackles, "Oh really? He thinks your pretty cute yourself," he smiles.

I blush, "and how would you know?" I ask, playing along.

"Because it's me baby," He smirks and sits beside me, putting his arm over me.

I playfully roll my eyes.
"So you found a movie yet?"

"Yeah," He shows me, Why Did I Get Married and Why Did I Get Married Too.

"So you into Tyler Perry?" I say surprised. I thought he'd be the kind to watch action ACTION movies.

"Yep. He has true meanings to his work."

"Mhm. You look nothing like how you act," I chuckle.

He joins, "What you mean?"

"I mean: you are hella fine and perfect and allat so you would think you'd have hoes blowing your phone up and you'd just live life without dissecting movies and music; your really a surprise."

"......thanks?" He questions with a laugh.

I grin and put the DVD in.