🔅14🔅

[Riley]

[Riley]

"I can't go! I've been sick all week," I frown as I make my cup of coffee, watching Michael as he gets ready to go to the set.

Ever since I had that headache last week, I've been horribly sick. I haven't thrown up, but my throat, back, and everything hurts.

"Okay babe I love you," he says and grabs his phone on the table.

"I love you," I say and he leaves.

I go to the front door and set the alarm then I lay on the couch and watch some Netflix.

"Oh, they have Fruitvale Station... might as well watch my man," I shrug and click on it.

Halfway through the movie, I hear someone knocking on what I thought the door, but when I got up to see, no one was there.

"I'm probably just hearing things," I think to myself.

I open the door and look both ways, just Incase. Then I ask the two guards if they did it and they say no.

I shake it off and go back to the couch. I start to watch the T.V. And then again, I startle from a vase breaking upstairs.

I quickly turn to see but no one was up there. I slowly go up the steps and study everything I see.

"Lavell! Darius!" I yell the 2 guards name. They open the door from outside.

"Yeah?" Asks Lavell.

"You two come here," I say.

They look at eachother and walk in, going up the steps.

"I was downstairs and I heard this break," I point to the broken vase on the floor.

They shrug, "we haven't seen anyone around," Darius says.

"Well y'all aren't doing your jobs. Someone is here I can feel it. Stay inside with me."

They obey and I cleaned up the vase and then continued watching the movie.
My anxiety was KLLING me from all this weird stuff that's been happening lately.

A couple of hours later, Michael finally came home. I run and jump into his arms, kissing all over him.

"Don't kiss on me your sick!" He dodges then.

"Ugh! I think it's just allergies," I say.

"Mhm," he looks at me.