🍁28🍁

[Riley]

[Riley]

"And yeah. He tried to save himself and I don't blame him for that," I say trying to explain the situation to Mo.

"Girl he RAPED you. I still don't like him," she folds her arms.

I sigh, "Michael thought I was cheating on him. I can't believe he really thinks I'd do that to him."

"Oh yeah, I saw that video."

"...Video?"

She pulls out her phone, "Yeah, see?" She shows me the video of me and Michael on the plane. "You didn't know somebody was recording?"

"...No!" I say.

"The Shade Room even posted it with the caption saying 'the internet and Hollywood's favorite couple isn't as perfect as we thought!'"

My jaw drops, "We already have enough shit we're going through right now. The last thing we need is social media dragging us."

"Then you and Michael need to go on Instagram and explain what happened."

I roll my eyes, "Girl we ain't talked since the plane."

"Stop holding grudges and talk to him!"

"Fine. Bye girl," I say and leave to go back to my house.

I open the door and see Michael laying on the couch eating chips, looking miserable.

"You okay?" I say.

He got up fast and drops his chips. He smiles and runs up to me, hugging me tightly.

"Finally!" He says.

I laugh, "Yeah Yeah. You know they recorded us on the plane?"

"What!?" He says.

I take out my phone and show him the video.

"We both need to post something right now," he says.

"Alright," I say.

I look for a picture of me and Michael and post it with a caption.