🔅18🔅

[Riley]

[Riley]

"I just want to thank you, Ashlyn, for helping me and Michael," I say hugging Ashlyn.

She's really changed, and I'm glad she's realized what side is the right one.

"I feel so refreshed," she says. "I'm glad I'm not in the drama anymore. Now I can go and look for a man."

"That's good sis," I say as we wave goodbye as she closes the front door behind her.

I take an hour nap until I hear a knock on the door. I get up, put on my robe, and walk downstairs to open the door. It's Michael, and as soon as I open the door, he grabs me by the waist and kisses me.

I look at him confused why he still kisses me, "Why didn't you use your key?"

"I left it here on the counter," he says letting go of me and walking to the counter.

"I didn't see a key there," I say.

He raises his eyebrow, "Maybe on the coffee table." He says going into the living room.

An hour later, we were still looking for the key but had no luck in finding it.

"We can just get another," I say.

"Yeah," he sighs and lays down on the couch.

I get on top of him, "I'm not a good girlfriend," I sigh.

"What? Yeah you are," he says.

"No."

"Yes."

"You know the song 'Cater' by Destiny's Child?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"I literally do none of that."

"Yes you do," he kisses me. "You cook."

I tilt my head and laugh, "Yeah that about it."

"But you don't have to do that other stuff to show you love me."

"Yes I do."

"No."

"Yes."

"No. I know you love me. You wanna know how?"

"How?"