Part 5 | Second Meeting

Lisa's POV:

Lisa's POV:

"Lisa, we are going to hangout with Bangtan again tomorrow night." Jennie unnie announced as she came into my room after being with her boyfriend.

Of course this would happen sooner or later.

My members and BamBam seem pretty interested in making me and Jungkook a couple or something.

My heart started to beat faster at the thought of seeing him again but I'm not going to let her notice that.

So I answered with indifference hoping they would believe it.

"Okay, why are you telling me this without Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung?"

That made her raise her eyebrows at me, "Seriously? Don't play this game with me."

"What game?"

She sighed, "The "I don't care" game. Let me tell you this once again and for the last time: Everyone noticed you and Jungkook were drooling over each other. Stop hiding it."

I stood up from my bed to meet her.

"And?"

"And I'm here to help you look hot for tomorrow, you need it" She smirked at the end, the usual teasing I get from her again.

I rolled my eyes.

"No but seriously, me and Yoongi confirmed it. He is also into you so now we are helping you."

I dramatically spoke, "Oh my god, please don't. You guys are going to make it so awkward."

Jennie unnie faked a hurt look, "Do you honestly think I would do that to you? Of course we won't force you into anything."

"Aren't you doing it right now?"

"No, I'm simply helping you since you are new at this." Then she started smiling "You guys were basically begging to be fucked so that's why I'm here. I know the feeling." And finished with a wink

My eyes almost popped out of my face, "OH MY GOD I DON'T NEED TO KNOW!"

"Okay, baby, wait until you get it..."

She left my room then.

Why are they like this?

The next day came quickly, between texting Jungkook and going shopping with Jennie unnie, I didn't do much.

Unnie insisted on doing my makeup, even though it's already more than well known that I love makeup and know how to do it.

In my opinion, this is just too much.

"Lisa stop moving I can't curl your hair and will burn my hands!" Jennie yelled

"Why are you curling my hair for in the first place? The extensions are already wavy in the ends."