Part 24 | tonight

Lisa's POV:

"Jungkook, I want to get snacks! I'm hungry." I whined to my boyfriend on the other side of the dorm.

"Well, you can't come in yet." He answered back.

Jungkook had insisted on cooking dinner much to my dislike. We could have just ordered food since that would be quicker and he knew how hungry I was.

But he wants to do some romantic gesture or something and swears he can cook, which I'm not very sure of. I never heard his hyungs saying he is a great cook and when we eat together is either at a restaurant or a meal cooked my Jin oppa with the help of Jisoo or Jennie unnie since they can cook too...kind of...they are good assistants.

So right now I'm in my living room, starving and begging my boyfriend to let me into the kitchen so I can get something to eat while I wait.

"Kookie...I'm so hungry. Let me come and get something please." I whined trying my best to convince him.

"But it's almost ready! Just wait 10 minutes and you can eat!"

What the hell did this boy cook?

I bet my kitchen will be a mess by the time we eat. Everyone knows Jungkook is not the tidiest person ever...

I sighed and laid in my couch, looking at the TV.

I'm going to have to clean that mess afterwards.

But it's so sweet that he is cooking you dinner, Lisa.

Nothing I enjoy is on. It's just news updates. I was expecting some new drama to air but apparently I wasn't lucky.

So all that was left for me to do was go on my phone and scroll through instagram on my secret account till Jungkook finished doing whatever the hell he was cooking.

I really like instagram. All the pretty photos inspire me to take some myself and I love photography.

I especially love to take photos of my members and friends more than nature or stuff. I can keep them as memories for later and that's why I take so many.

As I scrolled through my feed I finally heard the voice I was waiting for, "Lisa! I'm done!!"

I jumped out of the couch immediately, I'm so fucking hungry, finally he is done.

I thought this was going to take forever.

I ran into the kitchen to find my boyfriend taking two bowls full of ramen from the counter and placing it on the table we have in the centre, where a small candle was lit.

What is all of this?

"Jungkook..." I started.

"I know it's not much but it was all I could do last-minute. I also made us pancakes. " He explained while smiling shyly like a baby.

A candle, instant ramen and pancakes. He is so cute. A date like this is something I have ever dreamed of. Unplanned and simple, not something fancy.

I don't know it just so movie like and romantic!

"Baby, it's more than enough. God, you are so cute!" I shrieked as I ran to pinch his chubby cheeks, an habit I gained a couple of days into our relationship.