Part 36 | Confrontation

Lisa's POV:

Gayo Daejun. I have to say, it's one of my favorites events.

We attend only a few events like this so I always make sure to cherish them. Especially today's.

We are performing a remix of So Hot by the Wonder Girls and even though it's not a new song, it sure feels like it. That's how thirsty we are for a comeback. We trained so hard I hope it goes well.

I like to see this remix as a christmas gift to our blinks. They deserve it so much, I know there are just as sick of waiting for a comeback as us.

"Lisa, let's go! We still have to get ready!" Jennie unnie yelled, from the living room.

And with that we left our dorm together with our managers.

We usually get our hair and makeup done at the venue. It's too many people at our dorms if it were to be done there so we prefer to do it already at the arena. Besides, it usually takes a long time.

Most people think we arrive at the red carpet from our dorms or something. Truly, we enter the van backstage after getting ready and take a ride around the block to look like we just arrived.

Our makeup looks simple and our hair too but it never is. It takes hours, especially since there's four of us. God bless the Twice girls, they are 9, I don't know how they manage.

And today, our stylists decided that I were to have wavy hair. Not that I hate it, I actually love it, but it takes so much time and I get impatient.

I look to the chair next to me and see Jisoo unnie getting her hair strengthened. The bangs really look great on her. She looks like a true barbie doll and the red outfit really compliments her black hair.

I love getting dolled up, even if it takes time.

As we were getting ready, I hear a knock on the door and one of our managers rushing to open it.

"Just came to wish good luck." I hear a masculine voice say and look in the mirror to see my boyfriend's reflection in it.

"Hii!" I squealed, excited to see him. I haven't seen him in days.

My hairstylist stopped working on me, letting Jungkook get close to us to kiss my cheek, "I missed you."

I smiled and took a look at his outfit. A navy blue oversized blazer with a red and white strip on the side.

"I missed you too. That's a random outfit. You look good too though." I confessed and he let out a sigh.

"Don't ask. Wait till you see the rest of us. Only Hoseok hyung is actually enjoying these. Thankfully we are changing later."

He didn't like the outfit and it was so funny and cute to see him pout.

My big baby.

________________

"Let's do our best!" Jennie unnie cheered as we got ready to go up on stage.

Our microphones are getting adjusted and our packs put onto our dresses so they don't fall out like it has happened to Rosie once.

I'm so excited! Even though not many blinks came due to the low number of seats attributed to them, I can't wait for the ones at home or in their countries to see our newest cover.

I hope we can do well so that YG sajangnim will give us a comeback.

"After this we are getting food to celebrate!" Rosie shout, getting in line for us to go on stage.