Epilogue

3 years later:

Lisa's POV:

Our life had taken a whole 180 after Sehun's arrest and the key word was Freedom.

If 3 years ago someone told us we would have a pregnant member and an engaged one by now we would have laughed in their faces.

YG sajangnim would have fired us on the spot if we were a common girl group.

but we aren't.

We are Blackpink. International girl group. We are basically untouchable at this point.

After mine and Jungkook's complicated scandal involving Tzuyu happened, the public slowly started to see idols differently. They had to. Kpop was no longer just a Korea-based industry.

It was a Korea-based industry for the whole world. A world where cultures were different and people didn't care about artists dating. And us and BTS were leading such globalization together with other groups.

Korean fans weren't as powerful anymore. Yes they still got mad at my other members dating, but there was little they could do about it. The internacional fans had more power all combined. Our careers were not that affected by it, besides, the general public doesn't care about which idols date. Only the fandoms.

And the main source of income for companies is what is sold in the west, so they were totally fine with us moving on with our lives just like normal people and still being able to promote under our group. Digitals are more expensive and physicals sell extremely well there.

So here we were, doing whatever we wanted with our lives, feeling lucky for all that we archived that gave us that privilege.

There were times where we thought we would have to choose between career and love, but we always managed in the end.

That's why when Yoongi oppa proposed to Jennie unnie we all got worried about how we would manage. One thing was to date someone, another one was to marry.

Living arrangements, schedules, etc it was all stuff we thought would be a mess.

But it wasn't. They already had everything figured out like genius they are. Their wedding is in a month.

So besides wedding stuff, right now we are worried about spending our last days living together all four of us well.

As of right now, we had a fitting to attend.

"I can't believe you are dressing us in equal dresses." Chaeng said just as we arrived at the bridal store.

We haven't seen our dresses yet and to be honest, I'm excited but scared. Jennie unnie has a slightly different taste from ours. More sexy, I guess.

And I'm not into that for a wedding.

"We will look so cute! In a couple of years we will look back at the photos and you'll see!" Our bride exclaimed all excited as we got closer to the sales assistant.

"Hello, Jennie. So glad to see you again, I see you brought your bridesmaids." The tall, slim assistant greeted us.

The store was huge and full of white dresses in all shapes and forms. It was every girl's dream.