Part 31 | Saving

Lisa's POV:

It's worse than I thought it would be.

The whole country was in shock, it was one of the biggest scandals of all time.

One female idol caught partying and a new idol couple being blackmailed by another one.

Sounds like something straight out of a movie.

But it wasn't a movie. It was my life at the moment.

And Jungkook's. And Tzuyu's.

And even if my boyfriend was the one receiving less criticism, both for being a man and for having a huge international fanbase protecting him, he was still hurting.

Hurting because of the way the korean part of ARMY reacted and for me and the hate I was getting.

Because even though Sehun was caught blackmailing us, which is literally illegal, people were still concerned about my love life and how I even dared to date someone. It's absolutely ridiculous.

As for Tzuyu, she is the one getting the most hate, which to be honest I don't really get.

She is not a minor, she can drink and party legally, and even if she is an idol and has to set an example to kids, it's not like she was wasted in those photos. She is just dancing, you can't even tell she had had alcohol.

But the general public was outraged over the baby-faced visual member of Twice going out.

I had talked to her somewhere between my panic attacks where I start crying because of either the online comments or over what I did to Blackpink's career.

Incredibly, she was more worried for her member than for herself. Many of the fans think the girls or some babies just because they have a cute concept, apparently.

But they are strong girls and will pull through.

I'm not so sure about us.

We don't have a stable fanbase. General Public loves our songs but our fandom is not that big locally.

And we are completely aware of how much it had been affected in the last couple of days.

Jisoo unnie encountered less blinks on her little car fanmeet she has every Sunday on her way out of the SBS studios. It was like they were pissed at the rest of the girls too.

But at least we still got some fans here and our internacional fanbase. People who understand their place as fans and supporters and don't think they are the bosses of us. People who aren't delusional enough to think no idol ever dates or parties.

And to be honest, that's the kind of fans I want. They may be a small group, and the loss of the others may have hurt, but at least now we know who will stick beside us till the end.

And now all we have to do is wait for this to subside.

But first, I want to see what happens to Sehun. I want to know if he gets fired, if his group is disbanded (which would be a shame) or if he gets arrested for blackmail and invasion of privacy.

I am doing much better than last week. Slowly the hate comments stopped affecting me and and while I'm still worried about our future, but I've realized that closing myself up in my room crying and making my members worry for me won't do anything about it.

I am ready for what's to come.

At least we know we are not getting fired, YG sajangnim refuses to do something like that as part of his stubbornness. Preparations for our japanese repackaged album are to start soon, with no new song but oh well.