Part 21 | Lies

Lisa's POV:

I let my tears run down freely.

I was right, he had lied to me.

"Lisa, he spent the whole time hitting on me. It was so uncomfortable, I just went there to apologize." I remembered Tzuyu's words on the phone a while ago.

I ended up calling her after all. My curiosity took the best of me. I had to know what was her version.

It took a while to build the courage but I knew it was something I needed to do.

Needless to say I regret it now.

She said Jungkook made advances on her the whole time they were together. That Jungkook was openly flirting with her and even tried to kiss her at some point while they were alone.

But the truth is that it doesn't seem like something Jungkook would do. Even when he met me for the first time he was shy, not that fuckboy Tzuyu described. He did flirt with me but not in the way I was told he did yesterday and he didn't try to kiss me right way or anything.

But as weird as it all sounds, why would she lie? She is my friend, she worries for me. She wouldn't want to see me hurt

And what would she gain from lying? Nothing, it's not like Jungkook would start liking her all of a sudden.

Jungkook was so sweet to me, so caring. It wasn't like him to pull off something like this.

I thought he liked me, it looked like he really did. I thought I had finally found someone that would take care of me and love me

But I guess he just knows how to lie really well and I don't know him.

Truthfully I just want to know why he did it. Why did he ask me to be his girlfriend if he didn't like me? No one made him do it so why?

I have so many questions to those I can't find answers. A lot of this makes no sense and I'm so confused. I just want all of this to be a dream and that I will wake up and those photos won't exist.

So right now, I'm in bed trying to fall asleep after a whole day of crying and thinking.

I wish I had my members here so they could keep me company just like we usually do when one of us is sad.

I had talked to them during the day but I wasn't about to ruin their visit with my problems so I kept it all to myself. It's not urgent enough. I'll just tell them everything when they get here.

But in the middle of all this confusion I haven't talked to Jungkook either.

He is practicing so he probably wouldn't reply either.

Nor I don't want him to.

I just don't want to hear his voice or his excuses. I've had enough with being hurt by relationships. I don't want him to lie to my face once again and tell me he likes me when my friend just confirmed me otherwise.

But at the same time I know I'll have to sooner or later. I know I won't be able to ignore him forever.

I'm just so scared of what he will say. I don't want him to lie but I also don't want him to confirm Tzuyu's words. To tell me he really was just pretending to like me and that our relationship was never real.

Ugh why does life treat me like this? I asked myself as I turned around in bed.

I can't sleep. I keep trying but I can't.

It's midnight and I have been here for 2 hours trying to do it but my thoughts won't let me. All the questions I want an answer to won't let me.

In the middle of my thinking, I heard a knock at the door.