Part 28 | Coming Clean

Lisa's POV:

"Lisa, you are worrying us. What did YG sajangnim and JYP do?" Jennie unnie asked

Ever since I came back from the JYP building my unnies have been dying to know what is going on.

And I will tell them everything. As soon as Jungkook gets here. He accepted my invitation. Luckily he had the time to.

"Unnie, I already said I'll tell you everything when Jungkook gets here. Please wait."

My unnies were getting impatient, they wanted to know what YG sajangnim had discovered when we went to talk to Tzuyu. And they wanted me to tell them right in that instant.

I mean, this has also to do with them so it's normal.

As I finished talking the doorbell finally rang, ending my members' wait.

He arrived.

I quickly opened the door to let Jungkook into the building and waited for him to come up.

And two minutes later there he was, my boyfriend. But his smile didn't quite reach his ears.

I kissed his lips, "What's wrong, baby?"

He kept smiling sadly to me, like he was worried.

"Why did you ask me to come here?" He asked, coming in, asking me straight away.

My face turned stern, "I need to talk to you."

And the worried look in his eyes got clearer. A mix of anxiety and sadness.

Why is he looking at me like that? I didn't say anything yet.

Wait...Does he think-

Oh my god, he probably thinks I want to break up with him.

"Oh no, baby, it's not what you are thinking. I'm not breaking up with you, that's not it." I explained, caressing his cheek.

He looks like a whole baby, it breaks my heart a little to see that look on his face. He is too cute.

He is known for his baby-like angelic face, everyone knows that. He makes everyone want to make him happy right after just once glance in his direction. His smile lights up the room and his sad face leaves you feeling extremely uncomfortable.

But I'm not sure if he knows the affect he has on people. He really is the cutest and has the power to mess with your emotions, even if he doesn't know it.

And the fact that he can be manly as well when he wants to just makes it even better. Most people can't pull out sexy AND cute. Jungkook definitely can.

The moment those word left my mouth, I felt him instantly relax.

And his soft smile appeared, "Really? I thought that's why you had called me here. You were so serious over text."

I rolled my eyes at him, "You are so silly. Of course, not. I wrote "I love you" in the text message and all."

This boy.

His face changed to an expression of understanding, the moment he realized his worries were dumb, "Oh..."

I don't know what to do with him.

"C'mon, my members will be joining us as well. I really have to talk to you all." I said, my face going back to stern, leading him

Honestly I expected myself to be much more nervous than I actually am. I thought I would be panicking, not wanting to do it and afraid.