Part 27 | Done

(please read my A/N at the end)

Lisa's POV:

Easy to solve.

That's what YG sajangnim said the situation was.

And apparently his definition of "solving" is dragging me along with him to the JYPE building so we can have a talk with JYP himself and Tzuyu in hopes she will tell us who is behind this scheme.

Yeah, like that will solve the problem. We don't even know if Tzuyu will talk. She may lie.

And I don't know how I feel about seeing her. I mean, we were best friends and then she went to meet my boyfriend, made it seem like he was cheating on me and lied straight to my face when asked about what was going on.

Truth was, I never talked to her after that. She doesn't know if I believed her or not, if Jungkook and I are together or not. I didn't want to.

But here I am, on my way to see her and ask her directly about what is going on even if J think won't work...but I guess it's worth trying.

It's just sad to see where our friendship is going. We were such good friends, I trusted her with my life. We were there for each other all the time.

So to be in this room, with my boss, facing her boss and waiting for her to show up is probably the most uncomfortable situation if ever been in and it's like time isn't passing by and she is taking forever to show up and get this over with.

I wonder if this has ever happened.

Probably.

"Sajangnim, does Bighit know what we are doing?" I asked as we kept waiting for Tzuyu.

"Yes. I called them, don't worry." Short answer. Okay then.

This happened just as the staff came back in with my friend behind her, nervousness seen in her eyes as soon as she saw me and my boss.

She knew why I was here and to be honest the look on her face is satisfying to watch.

But she looked different. She was clearly tired and the bags under her eyes showed it nut not only that. She seemed sadder, not as lively as she usually was. Yes, she was never a talkative person but this is not the Tzuyu I knew.

"PD-nim, you called?" She asked, waiting for instructions.

"Tzuyu, please sit down." JYP asked and she did immediately.

The atmosphere in the room was tense.

"Tzuyu, I think you know why I called you here by seeing who is in the room with us." He started and she simply nodded.

"I'm going straight to the point. We are going to need you to tell us everything that is going on. Tzuyu, this is serious so please don't lie to us. Who took the photos Lisa and Bambam got?"

As she heard her boss talk to her I saw her trembling. Her knees shaking as she rested her hands in them and her hair hiding her face as she looked down.

Something is not right. It doesn't look like what we expected all of this to be. Tzuyu can't be the one behind this.

She is definitely not the one orchestrating this with the help of someone. It's more like the opposite. She seems way too scared to be her

We all waited for her to start talking and just as we thought she would a sob escaped her mouth.

She was crying.

"I-I didn't do it on purpose to hurt Lisa." She sobbed again, "I was blackmailed into doing it, I'm sorry."

I sighed. Somehow I was kind of relieved. Our friendship had not been forgotten by her. It wasn't an act of jealousy of her. I was right, it wasn't her plan.