Part 7 | Feelings

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up the morning after our dinner with Blackpink feeling extremely happy.

I kissed Lisa. Not only that, we had a full on makeout session.

I wanted to wait longer to take the initiative but it was spur of the moment thing. I just couldn't keep looking at her while she kept bitting her lips that way.

So I decided to have a little courage and do it.

Most people think I'm scared of girls, but it's not really that, I just never found much interest in having a relationship before.

Of course I've had my fair share of hookups, especially when most of my friends are playboys so I'm surrounded by those behaviors.

The boys from the 97liner groupchat really are the worst in that department and constantly encourage me to flirt with girls or even have sex with them. I have refused most of the times out of respect for said girls.

Also, they didn't really interest me. That was until Lisa.

Basically, I can control myself but having her in my lap moaning my name really did test that self control.

She looked so beautiful looking at me shyly with her big round eyes as her cheeks flushed.

"Hey maknae! So when are you going to tell us what happened between you and Lisa?" Taehyung hyung teased as I got into the kitchen to have breakfast.

"Why don't you ask Hobi hyung? He was the one to interrupt us." I responded sending a glare to the individual I was talking about.

"Hey! I wasn't expecting to see you between Lisa's legs, almost shirtless as you kissed her okay? I didn't need to see that. I prefer to see you as that 15 year old baby you were."

Taehyung choked on his cereal, "SHIRTLESS? BETWEEN HER LEGS?! WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON UP THERE?!"

"Yeah she was on my lap facing me, so I was between her legs and shirtless because things were getting heated okay?"

Yoongi hyung seemed to finally pay attention to what was being said, "Were you planning to fuck her up there?! Jennie would kill me if you did that!"

"Of course not! I wasn't planning to fuck her at all, I would never treat her like that. I like her okay?" I spoke the last part almost in a whisper.

Yeah it's true. I like her.

I didn't know if I did before we met yesterday. I felt it was too soon.