Part 18 | What?!

Lisa's POV:

"Well, I've decided to follow your footsteps." Bambam told me out of nowhere.

What the hell does this boy mean by that?

Sometimes he gets this weird ideas, to be honest I don't know what goes on in his head.

I looked at him confused, "I don't understand..."

Follow my footsteps?

"I've decided to ask Joy to be my girlfriend."

What? Playboy Bambam wants to settle?

I looked at him shocked. No words coming out of my mouth.

Is he for real? Does he actually like her that much?

"I thought you would be happy..." He said, confused.

Of course, I'm happy but...I don't know how this will go.

"Bammie...I'm really happy for you but look, Joy is from SM and we both know how strict they are when it comes to dating and meeting. Are you sure you are ready for that?"

We have this problem with Ten from NCT.

We talk to him almost everyday in our groupchat but every time we try to meet up his manager doesn't let him and he is a man. I can't even think about how they deal with girls.

Even we struggle to meet Red Velvet and I'm not sure SM accepts our friendship as well as JYP does when it comes to Twice.

People would except us to be under the same strict rules but it's actually not that bad. We can break any of the rules in our contract whenever YG sajangnim lets us and have freedom to leave the dorm and have friendships as long as we don't get caught and tell our managers what is going on.

Basically we just can't drink, drive, party and date publicly.

But we all know how our sunbaes, BigBang, love to break that first rule.

My fear is that BamBam will lose interest in her after a while of not seeing each other.

My best friend sighed, "I know, but I really like her. I'll have to learn to live with it."

"Whatever you want. I'll support you. Just don't mess it up. I'll rip your face off if you hurt her."

He faked a shocked expression, "You wouldn't."

"Try me"
_______________________________

3rd Person POV:

Practicing was hard and tiring. Even if Twice's choreographies weren't very different.

Tzuyu looked forward to the breaks, especially the bigger ones like lunch where they would get access to their phones.

Usually their phones would be taken away at the beginning of practicing and given back to them during breaks and after it.

She was leaving with her members to the cafeteria when her phone beeped.

Unknown number:
I need to talk to you.

She started at her phone, confusion evading her mind. Who the hell was texting her?

She usually gets back the numbers of the people she gives her own to.

Who is this?

She ran a list of the people who have her phone number as she waited for the person to reply