Part 14 | Girlfriend

Lisa's POV:

Tzuyu.

I can't hurt Tzuyu, I would completely lose her trust if I did this. What kind of friend would do this?

Tzuyu was one of the first friends I made after we debuted. She helped me adjust in the first few months. It's not fair to her.

But I like him, so much, I don't want to hurt him too, he has been so sweet to me and it's been a while since someone was. I need him.

The room went silent for a couple of seconds, as I got lost in my thoughts.

I guess he sensed my mood and the smile he had on disappeared just like mine, "I'm sorry, Lisa. I shouldn't have asked."

My heart shattered. He looked so sad, like he was about to cry. It hurt me to see him like this.

Jungkook's sad face made everyone want to cuddle him and do whatever he wanted and I was no exception.

I stood up from my chair and sat next to him.

"Oh no, Jungkook, it's not like that. It's just...I wish I could just say yes, but I can't." I tried comforting him

The sad look on his face seemed to disappear a little bit but not completely, like he felt reassured of something.

Did he really think I wouldn't say yes if there wasn't anything in the way?

He now looked worried instead, "Why? Are you okay?"

I'm going to tell him. I have to. I know it's not my place to do so, it should be Tzuyu, but I'm not going to hurt him like this. It's not his fault and it's not fair.

I sighed, "It's just...you know Tzuyu from Twice, right?...Well, I'm really good friends with her and she confessed she had a...a crush on you last night. She doesn't know what's going on between us... Jungkook, I can't do this to her...she has always been there for me."

A soft smile creeped on his lips, "I thought you didn't like me anymore."

This boy, when will he understand that I really do like him?

His face went back to being serious, as he grabbed my hand, "Lisa, you can't be selfless all the time. There are times in life where you can put yourself first. If she really is your friend she is going to understand. Don't give your happiness up like this, talk to her. She seems to be a really nice girl, she won't let you down."

I looked at him while he talked, he was trying to convince me to say yes to his question at all costs and it was amazing to see how much he wanted me to.

"I know, but...what if she really likes you and isn't just a crush? What if she terminates her friendship with me? What will happen to our friendship with twice? If I can't get on good terms with her it will affect my members too." I rambled, words leaving my mouth at a fast pace.

"Lisa, calm down, see? There you are putting yourself second once again. You can't give up everything for others.-"

I interrupted him, "But-"

"No buts."

I knew he was right, I had an habit of putting myself second. And I also knew that Tzuyu would probably understand after I talked to her.