Part 34 | Hangover

Lisa's POV:

My head hurts so bad, was the first thought that came into my head the moment I woke up, even before opening my eyes.

Damn we must have had fun last night because I'm fucking dying.

I remember Bambam pushing me into drinking much more than I anticipated because he had this goal of us emptying all the bottles we had, which were a lot. Turns out, we actually did it.

I'm not a huge drinker not did I ever agree with such but I guess last night was an exception that I'm kind of regretting. You do have fun but right now? not so much.

My head wants to explode. I never felt this bad.

I opened my eyes to find myself in Jungkook's room with him sleeping next to me like the angel he is.

I hope I didn't bother him a lot last night, i hope he also had fun. He deserves it after all the hard work he has been putting into his group, not to be taking care of me for a whole night.

I can't even remember how drunk he was.

I looked at his sleeping face again.

He really looks like a baby.

It took me some minutes to remember why we were here. Some of the stuff that happened last night were kind of blurry in my mind and I can't really distinguish what actually happened from what didn't.

All I remember is asking Jungkook for sex and him denying me the first time for some reason and later on coming up here and doing it when I was already 60% sober at around 6am

"Jungkook" I called trying to wake him up.

Nothing. He is sleeping like a rock.

"Jungkook" I called again, shaking his arm with the left-over energy in my body.

Once again, nothing.

Seriously? Since when is he a heavy sleeper?

"Jungkook!" I yelled annoyed, on my final attempt to wake him up.

That was all that was necessary for his eyes to shot wide open right the second I was done calling him, "What, baby?" He asked panicked

I took a look at his face.

He looks so tired, his hair all falling over his forehead and his doe eyes slightly opened begging to sleep, now I feel kind of bad for waking him up. He must be feeling awful too.

"My head hurts so much." I complained snuggling closer to him in hopes he will cuddle me.

Which he did but not before letting out a small laugh, "Of course it does. You drank a lot last night. Do you even remember anything?"

That left me a little panicked.

Should I? Did I do something wrong?

I started to replay what I was sure I remembered, my brain trying to figure out what had been a dream and what hadn't.

"I remember us playing that drinking game in the beginning of the night and I remember having sex with you. Not much besides that. Something about Jisoo unnie is also there but I can't recall what happened or if I'm just seeing things." I explained with my eyes closed as I snuggled against his neck, my arm across his torso.

He laughed again, "I was afraid you wouldn't remember coming up stairs."

"I was basically sober then, I remember everything."