Part 23 | what i want

Lisa's POV:

I wake up peacefully and well-rested. Not a single drop on tiredness in my body as I had gotten used to. I had finally had a good night of sleep like I hadn't in years.

While being an idol, you get used to that feeling. The feeling of never being completely rested due to how little we sleep. But for some reason, today I wasn't feeling like that.

Maybe because this is my second day with no schedules which meant my body had finally had time to relax.

I fully open my eyes to find some morning light entering the room, enough for me to see my sleeping boyfriend clinging to my waist like he had been last night when we fell asleep.

He looked so sexy and yet so cute. His eyes closed and his mouth slightly opened in an "o" shape as his light brown messy hair fell on his forehead and his head resting on my shoulder.

He looked like a baby until you looked past his neck.

His toned chest and shoulders were showing, making me stare at them a little way too much.

Your boyfriend really is one of the most handsome man out there, Lisa.

But what I found even more mesmerizing was how peaceful he looked. Everyone knows how much of an angel he looks like already but this expression right here is one of the most precious things I've ever seen.

He looked even more relaxed and angelic, carelessly sleeping. So pure and good like he was oblivious to the rest of the world.

It made me love him even more. I had to take a photo.

I use my phone to take it, using the front camera to do it so that I don't have to remove him from my body.

I'm keeping this forever.

As I finish taking the picture, I look at the time only to see it's already 11am.

I have to wake him up.

But it's so hard to do it when he looks this cute sleeping and is probably so tired from all the training lately. Looking at how deep he seems to be into his slumber he must have been so tired.

He had been training from I don't know how early the previous day to midnight. It's almost impossible for him not to be exhausted. Even him being Jeon Jungkook, the boy that, according to his hyungs, never complains due to tiredness.

And that is probably why he gets so exhausted. Because he doesn't ask for a rest or pause. Being these moments the only time he as to truly renew his energy.

But it's already late so I have to wake him up. I don't want him to mess up his sleep schedule.

I take my hand to his soft cheek, "Jungkook, baby."

I spoke softly, not wanting to wake him up harshly.

"Baby, wake up." I tried again and caressed his cheek in an attempt to bring him out of his slumber.

And there it was. The two doe sparkly eyes I love so much opened up slightly before closing again.

So cute.

"Good morning." I said in my baby voice as he started to move around, his arms finally leaving the grasp on my waist.

"Hi." He finally responded in his sleepy voice before opening his eyes a little bit to look at me.

And pecked my lips quickly.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked as I started to feel him waking up even more.