Part 15 | Secrets

Lisa's POV:

Me and Jungkook laid in the private room's couch, wrapped in each other's arms, him shirtless and my dress a mess.

He kept kissing me sweetly as I smiled, we had been like this for the past 10 minutes. Him showering me with caresses.

"So much for not doing anything here huh?" He teased.

Yeah after I gave up on trying to stop him things escalated.

We repeated what had happened in my room and oh my god...it's like it was even better.

Having this type of contact with Jungkook is so much different than it was with my ex.

Back then it meant nothing to me, I didn't know that, of course, but looking back, I was doing it only to please my boyfriend and not myself.

But Jungkook makes me feel special, gives me attention and worries about my boundaries. I have to admit I'm becoming addicted to it.

And because of this and after he made me feel the way he did, I took him by surprise by wanting to return.

I wanted to make him feel good as well.

He insisted he didn't need me to do anything to him but I was persistent. It's a little unfair to him. Sometimes Jungkook can be a little too selfless and respectful.

But I did it and honestly I'm proud of myself for doing it. The look of pleasure on his face made me feel confident and happy for accomplishing my goal...or at least I hope I have.

We ended up in this position right after, with Jungkook acting extra sweet.

"I can't believe we did what we did here." I exclaimed, slightly embarrassed.

He tightened our embrace, "Don't be embarrassed, baby. It was amazing and the door is locked. It would be impossible for someone to see us."

I smiled as I feel him kissing my temple for the 100th time, "Was it really that amazing? I mean...I wanted to make you feel like you do to me..."

I know he probably liked it but I can't help but be self conscious, I guess you could say my past experiences aren't the best.

But being the sweetheart he is, he must have sensed that since his face turned stern almost right after

"Lisa, it was incredible. I don't want you to feel self conscious about these things like I don't want you doing anything you are not comfortable with. I loved it, of course I did." He said caressing my cheek.

We are being so cheesy someone stop us.

But I guess we are in that phase we just want to shower each other with love and physical affection. I feel like I could cover Jungkook in kisses and it still wouldn't be enough.

It's a very weird feeling, consuming almost.

"Jungkook," I started "Thank you for being so sweet to me and for worrying for me, it means a lot."

My boyfriend smiled softly, "Of course, baby, I'm your boyfriend that's the point. What kind of partner would I be if I didn't do that?"