Part 30 | Jisoo

Jisoo's POV: (yes, im going there)

We had never been through anything like this.

After Lisa's relationship was exposed by Sehun this week hell broke lose.

Our company, JYP and BigHit were joining forces to fight SM because of the whole black-mailing that happened to Tzuyu and because of how they didn't control their artist and let him do this to us, Twice and to BTS, even though they are being protected by their massive international fanbase.

Right after the photos came out, our companies made it clear about who and in what context had those photos been taken.

They had nothing to lose anymore so they took the opportunity and told the whole story, except the part where Lisa dated Sehun. They changed the story into him showing interest in her and becoming obsessive from there, to protect her from more hate.

The public was outraged, it was the scandal of the decade. Everyone in this country knew what was going on.

As a result, we can expect the downfall of the EXO member soon and maybe even EXO as a whole which is very sad because the rest of the boys are not to blame for this and probably had no idea.

And of course, Lisa and Tzuyu were being targeted with criticism and hate comments. Especially Tzuyu for drinking.

And as concerned as I was for her, I was more worried sick for my member who was not taking everything lightly.

I'm not saying Lisa is not strong because she really is, but you can see how much the hate is bringing her down which was expected.

Korean Armys did not take the news well and the only support she got was from the international part of the fanbase, but it was still a lot of mean comments and some blinks were also leaving us.

All because she fell in love.

I've lost count of how many times she has apologized to us and cried after coming across some articles. She thought she had ruined Blackpink and felt guilty.

We all did our best to comfort her. Both Jungkook and us. Even Sorn has come to our apartment to hang out with her and make her forget about what was happening.

But it was hard. Seeing everyone so sad and stressed.

Since Lisa was going through a bad time, Chaeyoung too was affected. She is a very sensitive girl who hates to see her friends suffer and ends up feeling their pain too.

And Jennie, she tried her best to appear strong as always, but you could see how equally worried she was for our youngest sister.

So it all fell on me. The oldest. The unofficial leader of Blackpink. The one they usually turn to when they feel down.

But I too felt helpless.

I didn't know what to do as the older sister. Nothing I could do would make the situation better. I worried for Blackpink's future but I would never blame Lisa for what's happening.

We had never been through such a dark time and I had no idea how to deal with it. Namjoon and Jin oppa tried helping me once, during their usual visits to our dorm lately.

I told them how I felt, but they also had no idea  on how to deal with something of this magnitude as BTS had never been through this themselves and Jungkook was not getting as much hate as Lisa.

Misogynistic fucks, is what k-nets are.

But it felt good to talk to them. They made me become more assured that we could go through this. To not put so much pressure on myself and try to move on while still being there for my sisters.