🌹22

NEW POV.. Filler Chapter

14th street - AMC Movie Theater 11pm
2weeks later , mid April

KASHMERE

"On my momma I saw you jump"

I was currently having a petty argument with Romelo, we had just finished seeing Annabelle and he was more scared during the movie then me, here he was fake acting like he wasn't. I held in my laugh and covered my mouth as Romelo mean mugged me as we continued our walk out.

I put my hands up in defeat as he held the door open for me to exit the Movie Theater.

"Aight shorty, you done or you finished with your goofy ass"

I felt his arm swing over my shoulder as we made our way towards his BMW parked a few blocks away.

"I'm sorry poo"

I leaned up and kissed his lips a few times as we stopped at a corner waiting for the light to change to red so we could walk.

" no worries, you gonna make all that up on your knees tonight"

" Nasty"

I flicked my tongue out across Romelo ear as he gripped my butt

" You know imma nasty nigga, that's why you wit me"

I smirked and pulled away as we continued our walk to his car.

"Can we grab food before we go in, I don't feel like cooking tonight"

I yawned and said as Romelo nodded and looked down at his phone texting away

"Whatever you want baby, we can grab some soul food from Melba's and call it a night"

I smiled big as I began to respond to him

" BITCH!! This ain't ENOUGH!! you owe me 10 more dollars"

Romelo and I both stopped in our tracks as we heard a woman scream for help. I looked at Romelo as he sighed rubbing his hands down his face.

" Mind ya' business Kashmere LaShay"

I rolled my eyes ignoring him as I followed the voices down a dimly lit side street. I wasn't sure why I wanted to help but the woman's voice sounded like she was on the brink of death.

" HEY!! What's going on here!?!"

I yelled out catching both of their attention.

The man was big that was hovered over the woman. I couldn't make out her face but I could make out that this wasn't a fair fight.

" Bitch go on before you get beat just like this hoe here-"

Click!

"Nigga I know you not talking to my girl like that, now my lady asked a question. So what the fuck is GOING ON HERE!"

Romelo stood behind me with his gun pointed at the big mans head and his other hand secure around my waist

" No— Nothing man, you kno' how it go.. this hoe here owe me 10 dollars for crack and I had to chase her ass all the way from Harlem to here and I want my money Rochelle"

At the mention of the name, I began to step out Romelo's embrace.

"Auntie Rochelle?" I squinted my eyes trying to see the limp body on the ground but only mangled dirty curls covered the woman's face.

She couldn't have hit this low

I finally was close enough to bend down and pull back the curls and I covered my mouth in sadness.

"Auntie Rochelle...... it's me Kashmere"

I pulled back her black hair and a busted eye and bloody nose was all I could make out. I instantly glared up at the sick bastard that beat her.

" You punk motherfucker!!!"

I stood up and began to beat the shit outta him.

" Man get your bitch!!"

I felt Romelo pull me off the overgrown Ogler

"let me the fuck GO!!"

"not till you calm the fuck down!!"

" Nigga take this 10 dollars and get the fuck outta here, if I see you again it's a wrap nigga..understand?!"

I watched Romelo crumble up a 10 dollar bill and throw it at the guy

He picked it up with the quickness as he ice grilled me

" Nigga!! I will body you ....lookin' at my girl like that , like she ain't just fuck your big ass up.. take your ass on"

Once Romelo let me go , I leaned back down on the sidewalk next to Rochelle. I couldn't help the tears that fell as she weakly tired to smile at me.

"My K doll"

I smiled as I wiped my tears away

"yeah Auntie it's me Kashmere,let me and my boyfriend help you"

I looked up at Romelo with puppy dog eyes as he sighed and nodded his head. He walked over to us ,pulling up his pants and proceeded to scoop Rochelle up bridal style and walk with her to his car.

I walked behind them as I pulled my cellphone from my purse. I sighed deeply knowing this was going to be a hard call to make.

I watched Romelo click his alarm and lay Rochelle in the backseat and close the door.

Before we got in he pulled me to him leaning us against the passenger side door as I held my cellphone to my ear.

He stared down at me with a puzzled look as I waited for the phone to pick up.

" Hey bestie, I thought you and Rocko had plans-"

" Riley , I .. I found Rochelle"

Comment, Like, Vote
- M