🌹38

Calabasas, L.A.
3am

KING

"Congrats again my nigga on the new crib."

I looked around my nigga Don's backyard as he chef'd away on his backyard grill.

" 'Priecate it cuz', never thought I would be out in Calabasas.. a Compton nigga like me"

I chuckled at Don's words as he flipped a burger on a spatcular and passed it to my plate, that already had the bun ready on it.

When Don called me up earlier and told me to pull up I just assumed he meant to a party somewhere. The Don I knew was the type of nigga to buy a bar out, take 3 chicks home and put them in a uber the next morning.

But that wasn't the case, me and Rocko ended up pulling up to Don's house, he was having a cookout to celebrate his newest dispensary in East Hollywood opening Victory Lap.

It was legit a gangsta reunion as me and Rocko chopped it up with all my old niggas that I use to run with

It was legit a gangsta reunion as me and Rocko chopped it up with all my old niggas that I use to run with. Niggas reminisced on the good times and was able to catch up on how niggas lives had changed. It was ill to see some of my niggas make it out the game and also a truth moment to hear how some had been murdered or doing life in prison.

It was now going on 3 am and only a few of Don and I's closets niggas was still in his backyard chopping it up.

I pulled from my blunt as I took my phone out and opened my Snap

-Yo! Niggas out here on the West Coast with the Loc's!

I pulled from my blunt again as I played with my jewels around my neck and turned the camera so my niggas could say what's up.

-Yooo cuz say wassup!

Everybody turned to my camera throwing up the blue flag or the C sign and then turned back to talking or eating as they was doin'

I ended the video as me and Don made our way over to a table to eat and smoke.

"cuz, glad you and Roc made it out."