🌹42

Congrats to our Black American Princess 🔥😍

AN: Queens we have reached 35k, just WOW! Y'all love this regular smegular ass book and I couldn't be more grateful

Now let's get to it ... hhhhhhhaaaaaannnnn🙃🙃🙃😜

@ East Way Harlem- 7 pm

KING

I screeched to a halt, double parking my whip behind a two police cars. Me and Riley made it to Harlem in no less than 30, I wasn't even about to lie and say I wasn't thankful we got here safe.

Once me and Rocko hung up, I couldn't even talk, all I remember was grabbing Riley's hand putting her in my whip and speeding down the highway back to Harlem.

I pulled up and jumped out my Range as the smell of old burning wood greeted me, the whole block smelled like that shit.

I snatched the yellow caution tape from in front of my store as police tried to push me back.

"Sir, this is a closed off investigation."

I mugged the fuck out the cop, looking him up and down, nigga ain't look no older thank 19/20.

Rookie ass

"GTFOH MY FACE! THIS MY STORE!!!"

"DAVID!

I heard Riley say from behind me as she pulled at my arm, my chest was heaving up and down.

I was fuming.

If this nigga didn't move in a few seconds, I was knocking this nigga head clean off his shoulders,  plain and simple. I balled my fist up ready to lay hands on him.

"Rookie Chill!!! This is his store, like the gentleman just said."

I looked to my left and blew out a sigh of relief , it was one of my old niggas from high school. I dropped my hands to my side, unballing my fists as my homeboy came over to remove the Rookie cop from my face.

"Sorry about that, it's always a fucking headache dealing with them young niggas"

I dapped my nigga up as Riley looked back and forth between us confused as to who he was.

"Babygirl this is my old basketball team mate from high school, Jared... he's a detective at the 45th Precent, Jared this is my woman Riley.

She simply nodded as they shook hands

"Nice to meet you, wish it was under better circumstances......now follow me ...... I got Rocko and Kashmere at the survillence truck we was just waiting on y'all to show up"

I looked up at my store and sighed with frustration as I began to walked away. From what I could see from behind the police tape, my store was destroyed, whatever the fire didn't get to, the person made sure to smash or break up.