🌹Epilogue🌹

Okay Queens.... Enjoy 🙏🏾😍

2 years later........
New Jersey

Moving day arrived, and luckily we had help from Momma Rose and Kashmere.

It was nice to have them here because it happened so rarely now.

"Lil girrllll stop running in this HOUSE!!!!"

I placed my hand on my hip as Sam pushed past me trying to run to her daddy who was busy walking back and forth into the house and  moving boxes to the moving trucks

I playfully rolled my eyes as I picked up our one month old son Santana from his bouncy baby chair, making baby noises at him.

"MOM-MA MOM- MA UP!!"

I looked down to my left leg and Kinsley was pouting in her walker for me to pic her up. I smiled down at her before I bent down and removed her from her walker placing her on my hip.

"You only want me because your Daddy busy"

I tickled her little stomach as Santana mean grilled his big sister and me.

"Give Tana kisses?"

"Give Tana kisses?"

I smiled down at Kinsley as she used her big girl words. My Nan had been homeschooling the girls this past year and for an almost 1 1/2 and 2 year old they were talking beyond what me and David could have expected.

I let Kinsley lean down and kis her brother on the cheek before Santana began to fuss a little in his bouncer.

"He a baby"

I shook my head at Kinsley as I brushed her wild curls out her face.

"Lil girl... you a baby"

I broke into laughter as Dave scooped Kinsley out my arms causing laughter to erupt from both Kinlsey and Samantha's tiny voices

Daddys girls....

"Don't hate"

I rolled my eyes at Dave as I watched him place Kinsley on the floor next to Sam in the kitchen, before he began to fixing their little Gucci sweatsuits and tie Sam's sneakers.