🌹41

1 Week Later- Ridgewood, New Jersey2PM

2PM

1 Week Later- Ridgewood, New Jersey2PM

KING

"this the spot?"

I turned my whip into the semi-circular drive way as Riley nodded her head in the passenger seat, looking down at her phone.

"Yup, this is the place for sure 1824 Woodcrest Drive.

I pulled into the drive way and came to a complete stop. From the outside shit was legit my style but this was also about to be the 7th house we looked at today and to be honest I think Riley lowkey was just plain ol' being picky.

"hopefully we like this one-"

I clicked the alarm on my Range as I intertwined me and Riley's hands walking up to the front door.

"Who is this "we"--- the last 3 spots was good money. You just picky as fuck"

I chuckled as I rung the bell, looking down I caught Riley mean mugging me.

"I don't kno' why you got ya' lip all poked out"

I bent down and pecked her bottom lip a few times just to be annoying and plus I knew Riley wouldn't stay upset with me for too long.

"don't be kissing on me and give me that damn blue flag"

I smirked at Riley's words as she reached up and took my flag from off my head. I held my smart comment in as the front door opened and we were greeted by my realtor Amy.

"Awe, you guys made it... I thought you might have taken a wrong turn off the highway"

"Nah, nothing like that just took our time getting hea' "

Amy simply nodded as she lead the way further into the house. I kept my poker face on a hunnit, but the house felt right once I stepped into the foyer, if that made any sense at all.

I looked down to my side as I felt Riley tugging on my plaid Gucci button down shirt.

"I like this one, it feels right"