🌹39

Sunday Night- King and Riley's Condo
6pm

KING

I dropped my luggage off at the door as I stepped in and took my Gucci slides off. The crib was pretty quite except for the sound of the TV coming from the living room. I smirked at Riley knocked out cold watching Martin re-runs.

"Babygirl"

I walked over to her, holding her surprise in front of me. I grinned big because once she saw it she was gonna flip and hopefully this would make up some for missing her maternity shoot.

"Babygirl"

I balanced the surprise with one hand as I lightly tapped her on the butt.

"'mhm, baby you home?"

I watched as Riley yawn and stretched her arms with her eyes still closed laying on the couch. Baby bump on full display in a sports bar and matching black leggings.

Sexy ass

"yeah a nigga home, open ya' eyes you don't wanna see your surprise?"

I smirked as I watched Riley's eyes pop open like I knew they would at the sound of the word surprise.

" AHHHH!! BABY THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL"

Riley jumped up from the couch as she held back tears taking in the bouquet of wild flowers I brought her back.

" You like them?"

I placed the bouquet on the coffee table as I wrapped Riley up in my arms leaning down and connecting our lips, letting it get sloppy real quick, just how I like it.

"I love them, how did you find them?"

Riley asked as she pulled away from me and looked down at flowers admiring them with awe.

A huge smile never leaving her face

" I remember you telling me about ya' pops and the Lee Lee flowers, so I had my mans Don connect me with the flower nursery that sells them out in LA and from there ya' man worked his magic"

I smirked down at Riley as I grabbed a hand full of her ass. Little one had Riley's hips and ass spreading, gettin' thick and a nigga couldn't get enough.

" don't start"

I faked like I was offended grabbing my chest

" mommas you the one always starting, sometimes i just wanting to cuddle and you be just taking it to far"

Riley laughed loud throwing her head full of wild curls into a frenzy

" Gimmie a kiss woman"

I pulled her to me by her hips, placing my lips all over hers, I wrapped my hands in her curls as Riley pulled me close by my hoodie.