🌹57

AN: Please forgive me for the super late updated chapter... but Law school started last week and I'm already tired 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️😒🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️😩😩😪

Anyways back to the book......

KING

I gripped the fuck outta Shantel's neck as her feet dangled from the floor.

"Let me GO KING!!"

I gripped tighter as Shantel nails clawed at my hands and arms,leaving red scratches along the way.

"SHUT YO' DUMBASS THE FUCK UP !!"

The whole shop kept their attention on us as I dragged Shantel out the front of the shop by her neck.

I was fuckin livid! This bitch had some fucking nerve to show up at my cousins place of business looking for Samantha, like Samantha hasn't been gone damn near 2 months from her simple ass.

I let Shantel's neck go as she dropped to the concrete ground, grabbing at her neck struggling to breathe. I stood back looking down at her with my arms crossed, only thing I felt was disgust.

"What the F you looking AT! don't turn your nose up at me KING!"

I shook my head and tugged at my beard as I watched Shantel try to cover up the track marks on her arms.

"Man, Shantel I'm tryin' be a man about this shit... but your junkie ass don't seem to get it... SAMANTHA IS MY CHILD.. POINT. BLANK. PERIOD!! You think imma give her back to your junkie ass!?? or your Section 8 living momma?!! nah, that's not ever gonna happen..."

I stood there with ice in my veins as I held eye contact with Shantel, as crocodile tears tried to make there way down her face.

I rolled my eyes with frustration. I didn't have time for this... Riley and I had adult plans tonight and no kids. I'd be damned if this bitch fucked it up.

"I HATE YOU KING!!"

I threw my head back laughing before I gave Shantel direct eye contact, pulling out my cellphone in the process.

"The feeling is mutual hoe"

I watched as Shantel's mouth fell open with embarrassment, as she tried to fix herself up to be more presentable but nothing could hide the signs of a junkie , no matter how pretty they thought they were.

Once the phone connected I put it on speaker

"Yeah, this is King.... I wanted to know if I could have those adoptions papers for Samantha sent to my home office by the end of day, it seems sam's egg donor wants to sign off her rights today."

I kept eye connect with Shantel as she cried in her hands, but that shit did little to phase me. I needed her to know I was dead serious about keeping my daughter away from her and retarted ass fam.

"Aight good looking fam, I'll fax them back as soon as I receive them."

I hung up with my lawyers as I kept a mean mug on my face at Shantel.

"King you cant do-"

I put my hand up to silence Shantel before she could even continue with the BS

"Shantel, shut the fuck up.. all I need you to do is sign the papers.. so I can have full custody of Sam... anything else you wanna talk about, take it up with God"

"That's my CHILD! MY CHILD!! and you got her thinking that Poodle in there is her momma and she NOT ! I AM! I AM HER MOMMA!!"

I walked up on Shantel with the quickness, ready to knock her head off her fucking shoulders.

"BITCH! is you serious right now!! Riley was there for every doctor's appointment, check-up, and Sam loves her.... if you would have been a better mother to Sam, Riley wouldn't have been able to take your place. But you so worried about my dick, that you beat and abandoned your own FUCKING DAUGHTER!!!!!"

But this time I was damn near spitting up blood at how mad I was, the nerve of this hoe... Riley stepped up at 7 months pregnant and opened her heart to Sam and our home. Shantel should be thanking God, but instead her jealously for Riley was blinding her to what was important, Samantha.

"FUCK YOU KING AND FUCK YOUR BITCH TOO!!!! Keep Fucking with me and Imma have my brother put a bullet in her just like Mugga!"

"Bitch what the FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!!"