🌹60

3 weeks later, Harlem

KING

I was currently posted up on the East-side in front of my moms apartment building while I waited for Riley to come back downstairs. She had ran upstairs to my moms house to bring the girls their overnight bags, we had forgot to give them shits to her rushing out the crib this AM to catch our flight to Cali this morning.

We decided to take Don and Lauren up on their offer to come visit them once they returned to Cali last month and I knew we both needed this mini vacation to reconnect.

I ashed my blunt as I watched my gorgeous ass fiancé exit my moms building and jog to the passenger side of my Range. Riley was dressed down in her ripped jeans and crop top sweater, my lady had worked her ass off to lose her baby weight and I wasn't mad at the process or the results.

"Stop starin' creep"

I bit on my bottom lip as I watched Riley switch her lil thick ass to the passenger side. I followed suit and hopped in the driver side and proceeded to pull off once I was sure that Riley was buckled in.

"Moms good?, she got everything for the girls now"

I turned into traffic on the FDR as I listened to Riley type away on her phone.

" Yeah, I just wanted to make sure Kinsley had enough breast milk for the next few days while we are in LA and now that Sam's on that skim/power milk she should be okay."

I nodded along to Riley as traffic eased up and we head to  JFK airport.

" yeah, My lil momma been wild gassy, I hope this new milk shit works.... old shit had her stomach fucked up"

Riley laughed at my words as I turned Power 105.1 Breakfast Club on and continued are idle talk about our girls.

Los Angeles, California
Next Morning 8:37 am

RILEY

I smacked my teeth as my phone was going off the hook. Somebody was blowing me up so much that it fell off the nightstand. Either it was Rose about the girls or Kashmere. As a new mom everybody knew Dave and I did not play about our vacation sleep.

We needed sleep

I roughly threw the covers from over my head as I felt for my phone buzzing. Once I had it, it started to ring again.

"What took you so long?"

I sighed and threw myself back on the bed. Scratching my head full of curls and turning on my side, turning not to disturb Dave and his light snoring

"Maybe 'cause I was sleeping girl."

It had to have been at least 8 in the morning here in LA , which met it was 3 hours ahead in NYC right now.

Kash had lost her damn mind.

It was still dark as hell out in LA

"Kash, what's wrong? Why you up so early?"

I yawned big as I felt Dave roll over on his side wrapping his heavy arm around my stomach and pulling me close to his front.

"Tell Kash to take her ass back to sleep, why the fuck she up this early?!"

I listened to Dave's sleepy voice say as he laid behind me noselled into my neck.

"Tell that nigga to mind his business. I hope he don't get no pussy all vacat-"

I laughed louder than I meant to as I felt Dave grab my phone from my ear before disconnected the call with Kash and throwing the phone across the room to the a near by suite couch.