Chapter 5

"You."
The single word didn't surprise or anger Bakugou in the slightest. He was an asshole and he knew it, fully accepting how he bullied people and just going with it. It did however, in the slightest, tiniest bit hurt for some reason. So he caused Deku to have another panic attack? At least it wasn't too big.
"Specify."
"What?"
"Don't make me fucking repeat myself! I said specify, you useless nerd!" Bakugou yelled, making Midoriya flinch.
"W-Well... yesterday after school when you..." Midoriya's face heated up as he pointed to his neck, the hickey hidden by his collar and tie. Bakugou tensed, looking away.
"That wasn't me. That was some cupid-quirked ass messing with me on the way home. Yours was the first contact I saw and you know how cupid goes." He grumbled, his foot slammed against the wall beside Midoriya's head. "What else?"
Midoriya carried on listing a few things, flinching every time Bakugou moved as he was scared of getting hurt. "...and how I feel like I'm a disappointment and a disgrace, how I have no quirk and no friends, how my only use is to write out stupid notes, how I'm gay, how-" And that was where he stopped, his eyes widening as he realised what he said. "I-I mean-"
"You're what?"
"N-No! I'm nothi-"
"Tell me! Now!" Bakugou crouched down to his level, glaring at him ferociously.
"I-I'm gay... there, n-now you know." Midoriya murmured at last, looking away from Bakugou and squeezing his eyes shut. He heard the bell go off and sneaked a look back up.
Bakugou was gone.
"K-Kacchan?"
Oh shit.

~ ANOTHER TIME SKIP (I'm lazy) ~

Midoriya had walked into the food hall and sat at a table by himself, silently eating his lunch like usual. He passed the time by going to the library and drawing, occasionally thinking that he saw Bakugou, but telling himself it couldn't be as Bakugou was probably avoiding him.
By last period, Midoriya was in his seat, biting the end of his pencil as he worked. Nearing the end of the lesson, the teacher collected in all the work and sat at his desk.
"Now, I know the end of junior high is quite far away, but I hope everyone here has chosen which high school they're hoping to go to? Remember, first, second and third options are to be kept in mind. Your forms must be in by the end of next week." He told the class.
Naturally, everyone wanted to go to UA, the hero school. It's where all the pro heroes were trained, even All Might!
All Might? Never heard of him? Have you been living under a rock for this generation? All Might was the no. 1 hero! Topping everyone out there, even Endeavour! All Might was practically everyone's inspiration, especially quirkless Midoriya's.
Even though Midoriya had no quirk, he wanted to go to UA. He wanted to get into the hero course and become a pro hero. That was his dream, ever since he was little.
"Sir! It's pretty obvious everyone wants to go to UA, so who's already handed in their forms with that as first?" One student asked.
The teacher contemplated the thought before bringing out a few files, reading through them then chuckling to himself.
"Two students! Katsuki Bakugou aaand..." The whole class knew Bakugou would choose Yuuei, but no one, not even the teacher, had anticipated the other student.
"Izuku Midoriya?"
And suddenly all eyes were on the green-haired boy again and laughter was the only sound filling the room.