Chapter 23

So there they stood, facing eachother until Bakugou finally gave in under Midoriya's curious stare.
"Yes, shitty nerd. I did say you were cute. Got a problem with that?" He saw Midoriya's eyes widen and his face flush a bright red. The boy let out a small giggle that made Bakugou's legs feel like jelly.
"Not at all, Kacchan! Not at all!" God dammit, that smile was amazing. Bakugou suddenly felt the urge to kiss him, though knew it would probably frighten Midoriya or make him run off so he merely grumbled as a response. He stuffed his hands into his pockets to stop himself from getting too touchy-feely, as he couldn't trust himself.
"Whatever. Let's just get back to-"

DING DING DING

The bell to signify the end of the day resounded around the empty corridors, cutting Bakugou off. Midoriya nodded though, understanding what he meant. "Come on, Kacchan! We need to grab our bags!" He squeaked, taking Bakugou's hand and skipping back to their classroom.
Bakugou's face heated up into a blush ad he felt Midoriya's hand laced with his and a goofy grin was on his face. "Yeah, yeah. Lead the way, idiot." He couldn't hide the affection in his tone like he could his blush. He could see the other's ears turning a little pink and he inwardly swore.
They carried on until they reached the classroom, walking to their seats and grabbing their bags. Once gotten, the two walked back outside together and out of the building, heading in their direction. Bakugou glanced over his shoulder, his scowl softening a little as he saw how tired Midoriya was from all that healing.
Without warning, he plucked Midoriya off the ground and gave him a piggyback ride. "You looked like your legs were about to give way." Bakugou snapped at the others' squeaks of protest that eventually did die down.
"... your hair smells nice. And it's soft." Midoriya spoke, a little muffled by Bakugou's hair. The taller blonde blushed a little, squeezing Midoriya's thighs in the process. He held Midoriya on his back the entire walk home, not complaining once and and only marvelling at how thicc (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) he seemed to be. Once at Midoriya's house, Bakugou dropped him off and waved goodbye, slinging his backpack over his shoulder and walking over to his house.
As much as he hated it, he couldn't stop the smile spreading across his face.

(Short & sweet here, mainly just showing Mr. Tsundere being Mr. Tsundere)