Chapter 34

Midoriya had woken up first the next morning, a little confused at the warmth beside him until he realised it was Bakugou. Heat spread over his cheeks as he remembered the night before, but tried to play it cool and... inconspicuously... crawl under Bakugou's jumper to get closer to him. He huddled close to the taller's chest, holding his breath as he felt him move around a little. The way he was laying looked a tad odd, but Midoriya was more than comfortable as he snuggled against him.
"Deku?"
Shit.
"Ah! S-Sorry Kacchan!" Midoriya squeaked, hiding in Bakugou's jumper.
"Whatever, shitnerd." Bakugou growled, pulling him closer and nuzzling against his hair. "What time is it?"
"It's time for you two to get up and out of the house for a bit." Both boys looked up to see Inko standing over them with her hands on her hips. It was amusing to see her not at all surprised at the fact that Bakugou was curled around her son. She'd suspected that they'd end up together eventually. Bakugou's face heated up and he let Midoriya go, which he didn't seem too happy about.
"We'll be out soon. Thanks," Midoriya smiled up at her, watching as Inko walked out the room. Once she was gone, he turned to Bakugou and lightly kissed his cheek. The hot-headed teen didn't seem to like that though and regret instantly stabbed Midoriya.
That is, until Bakugou grabbed his face and pulled him closer, pressing their lips together roughly. He melted into the kiss, relieved Bakugou hadn't been angry. The kiss continued until the other gently pulled away, moving a strand of hair out of the greenhaired boy's eyes.
"C'mon, nerd. Your mother won't want us making out here much longer." Bakugou smirked, sitting up and waiting patiently for Midoriya to slip off his lap that he was sitting on. The smaller male did so, blushing tremendously. The two of them stood up, brushed themselves off and headed to the door. Bakugou teasingly held his arm out to the other, "M'lady," he laughed. Midoriya rolled his eyes, blushing and walking out with his boyfriend.

The two walked happily down the street, chatting while being completely oblivious to a pair of dim eyes, watching from an alleyway. The figure hiding followed them as they went on a little date, watching silently while mentally taking notes about how they acted towards each other.
"This... this is good information."

(SORRY IT'S SHORTER THAN USUAL AHH also sorry it's so late, I didn't have any motivation for a little bit so it may seem a bit off)